Chapter 16 - Who Kidnapped Lady Bug?

Lady Bug stood frozen as she saw an akumatised Chloe walk away in her ice blue gown. Lady Bug's body felt immensely cold and she tried to move but even after multiple attempts the ice stayed hard . She looked around as she  moved around her eye balls, the only moving part of herself,  to find Chat Noir rushing towards her with worry.

"What happened to you ma'lady ?!" He shrieked and touched the frozen Lady Bug not being able to understand what was happening around here.
Lady Bug tried to create some noise with her open frozen mouth to ask Chat Noir to help her out , to which Chat Noir just grinned quietly and moved back to let his cataclysm break the ice on Lady Bug .

Lady Bug shouted a thank you as she began running towards the direction Chloe had , Chat Noir looked at her and whispered "this is what I hate , her secrets " and began following her , not until they saw Chloe in a gown covered in patterns made of ice and Chloe shouted " Freeze! "as she pointed towards all those who came in her way.

The big TV in the middle of the city began " and a new akuma villian seen called Ice Queen who is freezing the ..." and "freeze! " Ice Queen shouted and the TV got covered in a thick layer of ice making it switch off.

Lady Bug and Chat Noir walked slowly behind Ice Queen who seem unaware of them following her. Lady Bug slowly ran in front of and as soon as Ice Queen saw Lady Bug she yelled 'freeze ' as she brought forward her hands pointing them at Lady Bug but Lady Bug dodged the ice and she did again and again until she ran to a corner pulling out her lucky charm.

A outfit fell down into her hand and Lady Bug looked with horror whilst Chat Noir laughed his heads off " you will look purrfect as Elsa's sister in that outfit,  but you will have to take off you mask for the complete look " He said as he took the outfit from Lady Bug's hand .

Lady Bug looked at him with disbelief but then took the logic from his sentence,  this was an ice queen - she was Elsa,  and if I become Anna I will be able to stop her. Lady Bug quickly wore the blue dress on top of her lady bug  costume and she found a mask hidden underneath the cape like scarf, that she adorned onto her face.

She said Chat Noir something through her eyes and then ran towards Ice Queen, but she was no where to be seen. As soon as Lady Bug turned around to look for the Ice Queen , a hand covered her mouth and dragged her body towards somewhere , but there was something was making her dizzy, that was making her sleepy and so she let darkness inhale her.

This was very very inspired by Frozen , in fact I was gonna name Ice Queen - Elsa first , but what's the fun , anyways a new chapter will be up tomorrow again , cuz I have 750 reads now

This was very very inspired by Frozen , in fact I was gonna name Ice Queen - Elsa first , but what's the fun , anyways a new chapter will be up tomorrow again , cuz I have 750 reads now . Thanks a gazillion people. Let's see if we can reach 800 reads by tomorrow♥♥♥
And yes wait and wait , the fun parts coming sooner than you think.
And this chapter is very unedited,  just so i could fulfill my word of updating today I wrote this ...so hope you tell me stuff that you are predicting.

And I will soon be starting a new book called Hearts and Paper Planes,  if you like Teen Fiction,  you will like it most probably, so look out for that book .

Anyways As always Vote, comment and share!
Sending virtual hugs
《 Insha 》