Chapter 3 - The Confident Marinette

"Tikki , should I wear the blue dress or the red one?" Marinette asked tikki because she couldn't pick 1 of these dresses.

"I like the red one Marinette! "
"Okay , then I will wear it"
Just then Marinette's phone rang disturbing the room's silence and she ran to her bed , to pick her phone up which was thrown as usual on her bed. She swiped to answer as soon as she saw the caller id showing Alya.

"Hi Alya , whats' up"

"Hi Marinette , girl you didn't tell me you were going to Mr Agreste's party tonight, I mean more like going to see Adrien!"

"Yah , I forgot, besides I got the Invitation just an hour ago. But who told you?"

"You know what, I think if it weren't for me calling me, I guess you'ld have forgotten to tell me about that!"

"Aww c'mon Alya it isn't like that, you know that. Tell me , who told ya about the party? "

"Well, actually, my mum and I , we are doing the catering job at their party tonight. So it was mutual , we come to know. I was gonna tell you and sneak you in, but when I saw the invitation card , my mind exploded. I was so so happy for ya!"

"I can't wait to see ya "

"Me too babe! So see ya soon right"

"Sure. Bye" saying this Marinette cut the call and dropped on her laying down with a pillow her hands , she dreamt about how she was going to meet Adrien after a lot of time . Just then she remembered , she needed to rehearse her lines before she met Adrien!
Ah! How I wish , I could talk to Adrien just as freely as I do with Chat Noir!
Marinette spoke to herself , and somewhere in the middle tikki smiled to herself.

"Okay tikki , I just figured out how I'm gonna meet Adrien, tell me if its okay -
Hey Adrien, it's been a while since I met you! Then he is gonna be like
Aww hi Marinette! I missed you so much ! And then he would hug me tightly. And then I would say me too Adrien. So how's life for you? And then Adrien and me , we would sit together and chit chat for hours" Marinette spoke as she imagined everything before her eyes .

Tikki just laughed cutely to Marinette and told " I bet , you are gonna mess up some lines" Marinette suddenly jerked her head towards Tikki and looked at her with a serious face. She then responded saying " No this time , Adrien is going to see The Confident Marinette , you know the one I become when I'm lady bug infront of Chat Noir....."

Thanks a million for your awesome response on this book, I feel so motivated to keep giving you guys many chapters

Thanks a million for your awesome response on this book, I feel so motivated to keep giving you guys many chapters....next chapter is going to be the meeting of Adrien and Marinette...I mean the confident Marinette! Are y'all as excited as me.... the more votes this receives , the faster I'm hopefully gonna update....
Once again thanks so much for your love...

Anyways As always Vote, comment and share!
Sending virtual hugs
《 Insha 》