Chapter 15 - Always Love You

"Chat Noir !!" Lady Bug yells from a distance as she sees him sitting on the bench her back facing her , the bench's back covering his body, with his head and hair were the only visible part.  They were shiny blonde and spiky,  of course it has to Chat . Lady Bug tells herself before she runs towards the bench and walks in front to face Chat Noir.

Adrein stays rock hard in his place as fear , excitement, worry all swirled through him and he didn't dare move. As he looked down not responding to Lady Bug , he heard footsteps nearing him,  slowly they were closer and now even more close , only to see Lady Bug herself standing with confusion in front of me .

"Sorry, Adrien . I thought you were Chat Noir.  I mean you look similar from the back " Lady Bug said as she nodded her head in disbelief at herself and looked with admiration at Adrein
"Nah , it's okay , anyways I am chat noir ..er ...I am chat noir's big fan " he replies as he rubbed his head with his hand for talking so foolishly in front of her.

I had almost let the cat out of the bag .opps , no pun intended 

Adrien smiled cutely as he looked into Lady Bug's eyes , a memory back in  head felt alive, like he had fallen for  those same mesmerising blue eyes some other time, those eyes held so much beauty in them. He examined every feature of hers as she looked around trying to find out where Chat Noir had disappeared to. Cute! Adrien whispered to himself as he began walking away from Lady Bug to transform into Chat Noir and come back to her .

I just can't stop walking to her,  I wanna go away from her, but I keep back to ma'lady , how do I stop myself from being pulled by your aura, you wit, your beauty , your capturing eyes , you cute button like nose , your soft looking cheeks, I bet they are as soft as they look. I just wished you looked at me like how I look at you . I just hope one day you will realise that I loved you , I would never stop loving you , never, but I would walk away from you , miles where even my own prayers wouldn't help you find me , it will be too late bugaboo , too late . But remember I will love you , always...
Adrien mentally screamed as he rushed to hid behind a big pillar as he transformed to his second version - Chat Noir.

Lady Bug sat down on the bench where Adrien was seated and looked at the beautiful lake in front of her with exasperation , a pain dulled her , a dagger hit her , an arrow struck her , a unhealed wound was freshened , a hidden love was unnoticed, a rock hit her right on the heart and she didn't know when tears had began escaping her eyes.

I wish Adrien, I hope you would find out someday I loved you , a lot , freakin a lot, that now I feel like a bruised unattended kitten , a lady bug who has lost her spots . A lady bug who has lost the red on her and the black on her . I feel broken Adrien , all because of you, but this heart it doesn't agree, it still wants to keep loving you , no matter how hurt it keeps getting,  it still wants to let the bruise stay unhealed because it believes love will heal them . Just remember , till the sun rises, moon shines, stars twinkle and till the flowers blossom and even after I would leave to mix into dust, I would always be in love with you Adrien Agreste.
Lady whispered bit by bit to nothing , yet to everything , a pain stabbing her , she picked up rocks from the side and threw them one by one  into the lake

Adrien you see these , these rocks , these are the heart breaks you keep giving me , but I am the water , stupid enough to let each of them shake me for a while then let those rocks sink into my bed. You keep giving me heart attacks but I let them sink , I let them , but this one I might as  well say it a the biggest rock that's not going to sink ,ever...

Lady Bug said as tears fell from her eyes and wet her clothes, every tear seemed to hold the ache her heart felt  so she let the wind kiss her pain away for a while until she heard someone scream from the back

"Lady Bug ,Caught you !"  A mystery voice yet so familiar , Lady Bug turned around as soon as she wiped away her tears and that's when she heard the villain tell " freeze" and suddenly Lady Bug became an ice statue in her place, ice covering her , and her body stood  affirm in its place , it was freezed !

In the last chapter I was screaming of joy for 550+ reads and today I am screaming of happiness for 700 reads, you guys are the best,  so many reads in so less time , I love you guys so so so much. This chapter dedicated to all you bugaboos and kittys out there  ,who are makin me so happy , i wanna give countless updates. I don't really know what to tell,  but guys thanks a bazillion for these votes and reads. Next chapter be up hopefully tomorrow.

Anyways As always Vote, comment and share!
Sending virtual hugs
《 Insha 》