Chapter 12 - Trying To Find Identities

Adrien ran upstairs to his room and locked the door, sinking into his grey chair in front of the computer.  The lady Blog was on as always and it was flooded with likes with the recent picture of Alya with Lady bug and him in his Chat Noir form. He looked closely at Lady Bug , mid night blue eyes , dark blue hair and a cute nose. He had seen these somewhere , same captivating and capturing eyes , so deep you would lose yourself staring into them. Years have gone , but he wasn't able to discover the secret identity behind the mask of Lady Bug.

Plag casually sat on the table staring at Adrien and his usual actions- staring at Lady Bug. 
"You never told your identity to Lady Bug , how would you expect her to tell hers? " plag asked
"So you are telling , if I tell my identity , she will tell hers " Adrien asked with a smile on his face
"No , I'm saying that no super hero is allowed to reveal their identity " plagg explained to which a frown took over the place of a smile on Adrien's face.

Natalie sent me upstairs to find Chloe , and I am here in my room . I must go before she comes to take me down .
Adrien thought to himself and quickly hid plagg in his pocket running outside to find Chloe around on the floor.

He wenr downstairs to find a crying Mr Bourgeois on the ground and a
consoling Natalie beside him. He quickly ran to his dad and asked him in a rude voice , irritation clearly draining out in his voice
"Do something of your power at least now Mr . Agreste ! " Gabriel Agreste just flashed in his dangerous stare and turned around walking towards his room.
"Mr. Agreste , I am talking to you " Adrien exclaimed as he followed his father to his room.
"Adrien leave me alone for sometime " Gabriel shouted and slammed the door on Adrien's face.

Adrien and his dad weren't on the best relationship , they had flaws , faults and mistakes take away the homely relationship of a father and son. Results being Adrien hating his dad to death .

Adrien ran into his room , transformed to Chat Noir and ran out of the big window jumping towards the Eiffel Tower, one place he knew he would find peace.

Viewing the beautiful illuminated sky , the deep night blue contrasting with the grey and white enticing moon with its bright stars. He stared at the sky as he stood upon the ledge . That's when he saw his superstar - Lady Bug

 That's when he saw his superstar - Lady Bug

Another chapter coming in some time....

As always Vote, comment and share!
Sending virtual hugs
《 Insha 》