Chapter 8 - Akumatised?!

Marinette opened her clutch and a little yet cute red creature made its way out of it and flew into the air -Tikki. She saw Marinette's vulnerable condition and worry got best in her.

"Marinette srop crying over Adrien! "
"I can't sto....p s...top it ...Tikki"
"Marinette , stop being a baby , get up and let's go out"  Tikki ordered Marinette who was still sitting on the floor. She placed her hand on the wash basin and took its support  to get up from the ground.

Marinette then opened the tap and took splashes of water on her red face. She then looked into the mirror and everything flooded back into her mind and so tears leaked out again.

A betrayal that wasn't even a betrayal in all senses, a heart break that was meant to happen. She felt so miserable and horrible at the same time, how could she not see that her imaginary workd would never win in this realistic horrific one . She let out hot tears weighing out sadness in every drop and her eyes signified pain .

It was meant to happen anyway, why are you crying over something so stupid Marinette  she told herself

"Marinette , stop this okay!"
"Okay Tikki!"
Just then a black butterfly came flying into the washroom from under the white wood close door , and it flew towards Marinette fluttering its black wings.

As soon as Tikki's eyes saw the butterfly in sight , she knew it was an akuma for Marinette and she shook Marinette as hardly as she could to let her get away from the akuma.

"MarinetteakumaMarinetteakumaakuma!!!" Tikki exclaimed as fastly as she could ,not helping Marinette at all who was busy staring at the mirror.

"Tikki what's wrong?"
"Marinette the akuma , it here !" Tikki shouted in her squeaky voice and Marinette came back to her senses. She understood what Tikki was trying to tell and the moment the akuma reached towards her she ducked down .

Every time the butterfly advanced towards Marinette , she dodged it as carefully as she could but ended up falling down a few times due to her clumsiness. Tikki didn't understand what to do and so she ran outside to do one thing she knew that would help Marinette.

Sorry for not updating this book since 3 days, but exams kinda got me , but here is today's episode,  short and sweet ( akumatised ) chapter!  Also any guesses on what Tikki is going to do

Sorry for not updating this book since 3 days, but exams kinda got me , but here is today's episode,  short and sweet ( akumatised ) chapter!  Also any guesses on what Tikki is going to do....p.s - this is gonna be a very movie like book , I can't disclose much ,you will see why I am telling this.

Anyways As always Vote, comment and share!
Sending virtual hugs
《 Insha 》