Chapter 5: Isn't Adding Up....

Enjoy,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

I stepped away from the bed shock as Zelly's eyes opened. I couldn't believe that Rengan was able to do that and none of us could wake her in the last year. Derek has tried so many times but nothing ever happened. The old man's eyes widened in surprise and Rengan smiled lightly down at Zelly.

"It work." The old man said speechless and I nodded lightly then touched Drake's necklace around my neck. What would Drake do right now....

"Yes, I'm surprised as you are." Rengan said he then looked at me and smiled lightly. "I must go now, I hope to talk with you soon Silverest." He nodded once and I smiled back lightly.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded before closing his eyes, his head lowered.

"Oh my goodness I ca-" The old man spoke but then was interrupted by Zelly.

"Drake?" She spoke her voice horse and weak, she sat up and the old man rushed and helped her sit up. She looked at us confused then looked at the door. "Where am I?" She said puzzled and the old man smiled warmly at her.

"I'm names Dean Wolf and I'm Alpha of the Dark Forest Pack, do you remember your name?" The old man said and she nodded lightly looking at her hands her eyebrow knitted together in confusion.

"My name's Zelly," She spoke and the old man nodded.

"What's the last thing you remember?" He asked and she looked up at him.

"Running in the woods then a sharp pain in my chest..." She paused for a minute, "Did I got shot?" The old man shook his head at her question and I bit my lip knowing what really happened. I heard the door open and Jake walked in his eyes narrowed slightly, Zelly suddenly looked over at him. "Drake?" Jake raised an eyebrow at her then looked at Mark who was still standing there his head down. Sammy then came in following behind Jake, she looked at at Zelly then smiled lightly.

"She's awake." Jake spoke amazed. "How?"

"I woke her up." Mark spoke lifting his head looking over at Jake.

"How?"

"Talk later right now we need help Zelly with a few things." The old man spoke and Jake nodded coming closer. Zelly looked at him, Sammy, then me. Her eyes widened a bit as she stared at me.

"Where's Drake?" She asked and I bit my lip looking down at the floor.

"De-" Jake then stopped me and Zelly looked at him confused.

"Okay, all of you out now." The old man spoke looking at us and I looked at him, "I said now, Mark I want you to watch over Nicole in till then." He spoke and Mark nodded his head then grabbed my arm, that weird warmth wrapped around me.

"Come on let's go." He spoke and Jake stopped him, his eyes looked serious.

"Is he part of the pack or something? Cause if he isn't I'm watching Nicole." Jake spoke to his dad, and the old man signed running his hand through his hair.

"Not officially but I doubt that he'll do anything." He told Jake and he narrowed his eyes.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I'm one of Silverest's Guardians." Mark told him and Jake looked at him, he then nodded once.

"Fine." He spoke then wrapped his arm around Sammy, as he looked back at his dad. "I'll make Zelly some food." He said and then Mark pulled me out of the room. I ripped my arm from his grip, he grabbed my arm and again the warmth covered me as he pulled me out towards the living room.