Chapter 8: The Wolf

Wolfchild

--------------------------------------------------------------Rain's POV

I dropped the Alpha on the floor and exited the room locking it up. I stared at the grey wall across from the door and exhaled a breath.

This isn't good at all. Not at all. That Alpha must of had Drake as his pack member and now has Drake thinking a bunch of things. I can't let him leave now unless I could wipe his memory but that's too risky. He might loose his whole memory- everything that has happened in his life.

Then if he is from Drake's pack then that means they have that former Ghost Pack member. The Ghost Pack was famous for having members able to go into peoples minds, then these Darks killed them all. Well almost all of them

Now they must notice that their Alpha is missing they're going to search for him. Which means I have to throw them off track. But how can- wait I got it.

Grinning at myself I headed down that dark hallway and stopped at a door. Opening it up the smell of dead bodies hit me. Ahh, I love the smell of rotting flesh. I'm so sick, but that's just me.

I walked to the closes metal table and pulled off the plastic blanket revealing a dead clone of Drake. I grinned at myself amused and nodded lightly.

Yeah this plan is going to work.

-------------------------

Nicole's POV

(Next day)

"Um....Nicole?" Mark said confused then looked over at me.

"What?" I questioned annoyed and he exhaled a breath shaking his head

"Maybe we should of listened to the Alpha." He said and I exhaled a breath then sniffed the air. He went into the cave?

"He wouldn't let us be on the search team so I'm going to fine Jake myself. We were the last ones to see him anyway." I told him. Then stopped turning to him. Mark stared at me for a minute then nodded lightly.

"Yes, but he's still the Alpha and we have to listen to our Alpha." He told me and I shrugged.

"Like it will matter, now come on." I waved for him to follow me, he did and we headed into the cave behind the waterfall. Mark raised and eyebrow confused then glanced at me.

*Nicole, I haves funny feeling about this.*

I'm not the typical scared little girl, wolf.

*But this doesn't feel right, don't go in.*

I'm fine.

"Nicole, Rengan doesn't like this at all. He's ordering me to leave." Mark spoke worried and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"If anything happens we can just run." I told him and Mark mumbled something shaking his head at me.

"Nicole, this isn't a good idea." Mark told me again when I started to walk deeper into the cave. I always wondered how deep this cave is. "Can we at least tell someone?" He asked and I glanced back at him and noticed he was following.

"The old man might hear." I explained, " I just want to see if his sent stops anywhere. Maybe he turned around and left. "

"That could be possible." Mark said the sighed, "Fine will go until we can't see the entrance, deal?"

"Deal." I replied.

We continued to walk and every once in a while I would sniff the air to make sure that were going to right way or if Jake's sent suddenly