Chapter 6: "Oh, well just call me Rain."

Enjoy, :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

Once I was done talking to my father I headed out heading towards the waterfall thinking about what he just told me. Something was going on and it involves Nicole and...well Drake who is said to be dead. But my father is right, his body was never found. It was almost like it vanished in mid-air.

Mid-air...huh, maybe Cleo or Leah might know about all of this. Though I have no idea how to get in contact with them and ask which is the hard part. They're the only ones who know have to disappear in mid-air. Plus Leah is the Goddess of werewolves, she'll have to know where Drake is if he really is alive. Problem is I don't want to bug her.

Shaking my head I looked ahead to see the waterfall up ahead, I slowed down and stopped at the edge and looked down to see Nicole and that rouge Mark talking on the rock wall. I watched them for a minute then shifted back. Nicole turned her head when I jumped down to the rock wall, Mark looked up at me.

"Jake, what are you doing here?" Nicole asked and I went up to her and sniffed the air. My eyes widened a bit when I found the fresh sent my father was talking about. I thought my father was just getting old but he was right. I could smell Drake's sent on her, it was small but fresh like he was near her not so long ago.

"The old man told me that when Peter gets here he wants you three back at the pack house for something." I lied easily and she nodded her head.

"Okay." She replied and I flashed her a quick smiled before jumping off the rock wall and taking out my phone then stopped turning around. I stared at the entrance to the cave under the waterfall. I can smell that sent leading into there. Weird....I got to check it out. I dialed my father's number and three rings later he answered.

"What's up?" He asked and I could hear him shifting through papers in the background.

"You were right about that sent on Nicole." I said and he was silent for a moment.

"I know, is that it?"

"No, that sent it leads under the waterfall in the cave. I'm sending Nicole, Mark, and Peter to you so I can check it out." I told him and he sighed.

"Okay, I'll figure something out for them."

"How about make that rouge apart of your pack." I said and he nodded.

"Yes that's good then I need to ask Nicole if she's have any weird dreams or vision at all this week." He added in and I nodded my head. "Ok is that it because I still got to get ready for that meeting with Zelly's Alpha." He told me and I exhaled a breath.

"Yes, and I'll be there don't worry." I told him.

"Okay, see you in a few hours." He said.

"Bye." I finished then ended the call before turning around to see the Peter was here, he gave Nicole a quick hug and was smiling brightly. I walked over to them and they all looked at me.

"Nicole the old man needs you all." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Oh, right." She looked back at the other two. "I'll race you guys." She grinned evilly and they smiled back before they all shifted and ran leaving me behind. I watched them until they disappeared from sight before looking at the waterfall and headed towards the entrance and walked in to the cave behind the waterfall.

I looked at the black wall that seemed endless. I blinked so that I had my wolf eyes then my canines came out also. Ugh, I hate it how when you need your wolf eye sight your canines come out along with them. I shrugged it off then headed towards the black wall. I've never bothered about this but now I do because I can smell that sent that was on Nicole in here and it keeps going.