chapter 24

Tyler's POV:

the wedding is two weeks away, im getting really nervous, what if I say my vows wrong? what if I trip and fall? my mind is going to the worst case scenario.

Sawyer and I are going to get our tuxes today, im excited to see him in his.

"our ties have to be different shades of purple, we cant let them be the same." I kiss his cheek as I go looking through ties.

"okay, well you look nice in lighter purple and I look good in dark purple." sawyer says as he holds one up to his neck in the mirror.

*later*

"tyler wake up." sawyer shakes my arm as I open my eyes.

"when did I fall asleep?" I giggle.

"you know, your giggle is super cute, I cant get over it." sawyer grins as he looks in to my eyes.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He breaths on to my neck.

I decide to dye my hair lavander like the colour for the wedding so I run out and buy all the things I need.

I finally got everything and prepped it. "babe, can you help me with my hair?" I yell from the bathroom.

He comes in and chuckles at the purple mess I have made on my shirt then helps me with the back of my hair.

"well its been 30 minutes, I better wash my hair now. wanna join?" I wink at sawyer.

"babe, I love you but im nit taking a shower with you when my feet are going to be purple from the dyed water." he smirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry that its been a while since I last updated....

the wedding is soon!!!!

follow me on instagram @tayloralyssa22 and comment "sayler" on one of my selfies and I will follow you back :D