chapter 21

Sawyers POV:

"babe, wake up!" Tyler whisper-shouted in my ear. He was holding a tray with a plate of pancakes and bacon, some syrup in a small bowl, and a cup of coffee.

"w-what's all this for?" I grinned.

"no particular reason, I just wanted to surprise you to see your cute smile." he said, I could feel my cheeks get warm and pink, I was blushing like crazy.

"well I was certainly surprised, thank you so  much." I kissed him then started to eat my pancakes.

*later*

Shane and Joey came over to our house to hang out, they were both vlogging, as usual. I feel my life isnt interesting enough to vlog every day, so I usually wouldn't vlog, I like making collab videos with my friends.

"can I use your washroom?" Joey asked, even though he didnt really need to ask.

two minutes later, Joey ran out of the washroom, panicking and screaming.

" oh my goodness gracianyas, theres a spider on the sink!" he was still panicking.

I went in and saw the spider, picked it up with a piece of paper that was in my pocket, and brought it outside.

"cry baby," I teased Joey.

"shut up!" he laughed.

An hour later, they left and it was just Tyler and I, we watched "mean girls" for like the billionth time, we both still laugh every time. Near the end of the movie, Tyler had fallen asleep with his head on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~

hey guys! sorry its been a while since I updated last! please tell your friends that are interested in fan fics about tyler and/or sawyer, I hope to have 80k or more by the summer!