Chapter 11

Tyler's POV:

After we finished in the shower sawyer and I decided to sleep at own houses tonight, I felt so cold and lonely just laying there without my sawyer to hold me and keep me warm. I heard music coming from outside, so I got up and put on some pants, I usually sleep naked, and went outside and saw that my neighbours that were in college were having a party, I decided "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." And went over. I walked in the door and there were tons of women half naked and hot guys. One of the girls came up to me and tried to flirt, I was being nice but wasn't flirting back since she isn't my type... A man. I tried to explain to her that I like men but she wouldn't stop trying to grind on me "I LIKE PENIS!" I had to tell into her ear since the music was too loud. She stopped grinding and looked at me then walked away. I decided to have some vodka shots because vodka shots are fun... 10 shots later I was drunk. Suddenly I found my self wandering around the house trying to find a place to pee but I didn't see a bathroom anywhere. I went outside and pissed in a bush. Police sirens went off and a police man came up to me and asked.

"Are you in charge of this party, sir?"

"Uh no, I don't know who is, my house is right across the street actually so ill just get going." I slurred my words a lot. I started to walk away then noticed my dick was still out from taking a piss at the bush. I quickly fixed that problem and walked home.

*Next morning*

I woke up and walked to the bathroom and threw up, I also had a headache. I need to cool it with the shots next time. I hate hangovers. I went back to my room and laid in bed until sawyer came over. He made me some breakfast and asked me what happened lastnight. I explained everything and he laughed about the part that I forgot to fix my jeans after peeing. I laughed too. We sat on the couch and watched morning cartoons while eating breakfast. I glanced over at sawyers perfect face but he was already staring at me. I smiled and kissed him "I love you." He said.

"I love you too sawyer" I smiled even more.

~~~~~~

Hey guys so if you are interested in college type stories than go read my new story "college sex god" that would be pretty awesome to get lots of reads on that too, I love you guys so much and thank you for reading. I hope my books make you guys happy :D