Chapter 13

I wanna start off by saying I am so sorry it has been like 2 weeks since I updated! I love you guys, but I have school and stuff :(

Sawyers POV:

The next morning Tyler and I went for a walk along the beach for something to do while we waited for a call from his mother, she is supposed to be coming over to visit Tyler and meet me, I'm so excited to meet her!

A few hours later all three of us were sitting at the dinner table, chatting about current events and laughing away. I am so glad I got to meet her, she is such a nice lady!" Well I better be on my way home now, it was a pleasure getting to know you sawyer." She hugged us goodbye, then left.

Tyler and I sat on the couch and held hands for a while, "soy sauce?"

"Yes, Ty?" I replied.

"do you wanna have a shower?" He asked with a cute voice.

"Sure," I smiled and kissed him.

I watched him undress, his physique is just so sexy and perfect, I wanna kiss every inch of skin on his body. We both got in the shower, I washed his hair, he washed mine. We hugged, I decided to be a little cheeky and grab his ass. He liked it. We started kissing, and i moved from his lips, to his neck, all the way down. "Oh sawyer!" He moaned. He loves getting head in the shower. He finished and we kissed a little more and then got out of the shower.

~~~~~

Anyways so yeah I'm really sorry, please forgive me! I will try my best to update at least 1 time every 2 weeks!