Chapter 6

I usually wouldn't start off with an authors note but TYLER OAKLEY TWEETED THIS FAN FIC!! I received emails to my phone and I saw people saying Tyler tweeted it and I just about died!!! And yes I do know that sawyer is straight, it's fiction! Follow me on twitter and Instagram @tayloralyssa22

Tyler's POV:
I was going through my Instagram and I saw a whole bunch of pictures of cats and I was in awe. They were all so cute.
"Tyler..." Joey said.
"Sorry I zoned out and was looking at cute cat pictures." I giggled.
"Anyways, so I was wondering if you wanted to do collab videos with me next week?"
"Yeah I would love to! Should I tweet and ask people what we should do for the videos?" I asked.
"Yeah, but later on. Do you want to go get Starbucks right now?"
"Yeah, sawyer is actually already there so lets go."
We got in joeys car and drove to Starbucks, I got my usual so did Joey.
"Hey babe," I kissed sawyer on the cheek when I sat down.
"Hello." He smiled.
I love his smile, his nose, his eyes, I love everything about him inside and out. He's perfect.
Joeys POV:
I love seeing Tyler and sawyer together, I wish Shane and I could be like that but we "act" like we love each other, we really do... It's too bad he is with Lisa though...
I was over thinking about it and started to tear up, luckily I had sunglasses on so nobody knew but me.
I continued to drink my Starbucks and sat there in silence until Tyler said "hey Joey, we should do a makeup challenge for one of our collab videos!"
"Yeah,I think we should do that, it would be pretty interesting to watch after we're done filming." I laughed. After we were done at Starbucks I went home and played mine craft until I got tired and fell asleep.