Chapter 3

Tyler's POV:

Sawyer and I decided to take a shower together "to save water." We washed each others body's and made out in the shower. It was romantic.

"I love you Tyler." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too sawyer." I whispered back.

We were having sex until the door bell rang. It killed the mood... I put on a towel and answered the door.

"Hey Shane..." I said quite awkwardly.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" He asked.

"Uh no. We just got out of the shower and were about to get dressed and leave."

"Okay. I'll just meet you guys there." He said as he left.

I went into the bedroom and sawyer was laying on the bed naked. "Wanna get back to what we were doing?" He said as he stood up and ripped the towel from around my waist.

"Yes." I gasped.

He kissed my neck and made his way down. He licked the side of my erection turning me on more. He was going fast. "Slow down a bit," so he did "yes," i moaned. "Sawyer I'm gonna..." I couldn't even finish my sentence.

When we were finished I put on some skinny jeans and a button up t-shirt while sawyer put on shorts and a tight black shirt to show off a bit of muscle, we headed out the door and sawyer got a text.

Shane:"hey are you guys coming to the movie or what?"

Sawyer:"yeah sorry we just decided to stop to get Starbucks..."

Sawyer picked a good excuse, I laughed when he told me what he sent. We arrived at the movie theatre and before getting out of the car sawyer kissed me ever so gently.

~~~~~

Well if you guys want more please make sure to vote AND if you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments and I will do my best to make it happen :D