Chapter 14

Tyler's POV:

I feel like I'm starting to get fat. I honestly just don't want to eat any more. How hard could that be, right?

"Ty, do you want me to make you a smoothie?" Sawyer glanced and smiled at me.

"Uh,no. I'm not hungry." I looked back at the tv.

Later on sawyer left to go meet up with Shane about a collab video. I sat on the couch and watched tv, my stomach started to hurt. Like someone was stabbing me.

I curled into a ball while laying on my side and the pain went away.

Finally I gave up. I didn't care anymore.

"Screw being skinny." I lied to myself. I bit into an apple. And it felt like I ate the entire thing in less than 30 seconds, probably because I did eat the entire apple in less than 30 seconds. I was ashamed.

I had to get my mind off of eating more food. I went for a jog. Suddenly I heard a high pitched scream. I turned around to see what was wrong. "TYLER OAKLEY! I love your videos! Marry me!"

I laughed and continued to jog.

I don't know how long I was gone but I went far. So far I was lost. I didn't know my way back home.

I pulled out my phone and called sawyer, no answer.

I called Shane, no answer.

I called Joey, finally he answered.

"Hello?"

"Joey, I'm lost and don't know how to get back home!" I panicked.

I got information about where I was and told Joey. He found the restaurant I was waiting at, I got in his car and we drove off.

~~~~

This is the best I could do. I have had writers block recently, I'm so sorry I take forever to update. Please don't hate me :) ~Taylor