Chapter 8

Tyler's POV:

Shane and I decided to make some collab videos, after they got posted tweets came to my phone again "@tyleroakley @shanedawson I ship #shyler so hard!"

"I hope they don't take this too seriously..." Shane said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I actually like being shipped with Joey, i think i want 'shoey' to be real. But I love Lisa at the same time, I'm so confused and I don't know what to do." He started to tear up. I hugged him for comfort.

"You two would be really cute together." I said.

"I want our relationship to be cute like yours and sawyers." I blushed when he said that.

Afterwards I went to joeys house to talk about Shane with him. He was so happy when I told him about what Shane said. He called Shane's cell phone.

Joeys POV:

"Hey Joey what's up?" Shane picked up the phone.

"Shane. I have something to tell you."

"What is it Joey?" He asked.

"I like you a lot and wanted to ask if you would be my boyfriend?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend Joey. I have wanted to ask the same thing for so long, and I just broke up with Lisa 30 minutes ago because I wanted to be with you." Shane said.

We met up 10 minutes later at Shane's apartment, I hugged him. He looked at me and said "you're eyes are perfect. Just like the rest of you." I could feel myself blushing and then he kissed me.

"I have waited so long to feel your lips upon mine again." I said, he smiled.

We hung out for a while and then I had to go home, unfortunately. The entire drive home I couldn't stop thinking about Shane. I saw a bright light for a brief moment.

The next day I woke up in the hospital, Shane was at the end of my bed. My head was faintly throbbing.

"What happened?" I said tiredly.

"You got hit by another car in an intersection, it wasn't your fault though. He was drunk driving and drove through a red light and unfortunately hit your car." Shane said.

It all started coming back to me. I started to tear up with fear. He came to my side and held my hand. I suddenly felt comforted.

"You make me feel so much better." I said.