25. Endings

Cas zapped us to the airport with all of our stuff packed and ready to go. We gave the lady at our terminal our tickets and walked down the hall to get to the plane.

Dean stopped walking, Sam and Cas walking a few steps before realizing, and I stopped right by Dean. "You okay?"

"Not really," Dean said. "Didn't have a great experience on my first flight. Sam and I had to exorcise a demon from the co-pilot, and we almost crashed."

"Oh my god," I replied, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Dean, I promise you, we will be just fine. I don't like planes either, but this is not that bad. Now get on the damn plane and quit being a nine year old girl."

Dean gave in and kept walking. We boarded the plane and sat in our seats. Since we were in a slightly smaller plane and riding first class, there were only two seats per row on either side of the plane.

I took the window and gave Dean the aisle, Cas also got the window and Sam got the aisle. I pulled out my carry-on backpack and pulled out my anxiety pills for when I fly.

I popped the two I needed and put them away. I put on my headphones and listened to some music, eventually falling asleep.

...

We got to the airport. We grabbed out bags and went outside in search of a cab big enough for four of us. We found one and hopped in.

"Where to?" Asked the cab driver.

"Lima."

The driver turned around in his seat and pulled out a gun. He clicked it and aimed it right at my head. I raised my arms in surrender.

"Woah, what did I do?"

"You're an Amon. You're not going anywhere!" He yelled.

I tried the door, but they were all locked. "Wait, you're a hu-"

BANG!

Dean's POV

He shot her right in the head. The light inside of Angel flickered and vanished. "No!"

"Angel!" Cas climbed forward in the van and shook her. The driver shot Cas too. Cas lost his light too.

"Cas!"

*three years later*

"Dammit!" I yelled, throwing a vase at the wall. It shattered, then Sam walked into my room.

"Dean?"

"Hey Sammy."

"It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself for that, man. It was three years ago anyways."

"Sam, they got hurt. Everyone around me gets hurt."

"Dean, we're fine. Those bullets only weakened us." It was Angel. Standing next to her was Cas.

"Angel?" I said. "You're alive?"

"Yeah. But we figured it was best you didn't know." Angel and Cas vanished, leaving me and Sam bewildered.

They were alive, but they left us. For good.

The End.