10. Eyes

*listen to music provided- Saturn by Sleeping At Last*

"Angel!" Castiel yelled. He stood there, frozen, as I stood in my spot, staring at the ineffective angel blade in my stomach.

"Angel?" Dean said. He and Sam had walked in, Sam dropping the bag of food onto a chair.

They took a few steps forward and realized the situation. Their eyes widened at the sight. "Angelica...?" Sam said, confused at how I was still alive. We were all confused about that.

The demon laughed at me and everyone else, thinking I was going to die. When I cocked my head at her and felt my eyes go purple, she stopped laughing and took a careful step back. I glanced behind her at Castiel, worry and sadness plastered on his face.

I felt tears build in my eyes at the sight of Castiel's sad eyes. His were filled with tears, and I even caught one slip. I took a step forward to intimidate the demon.

I grabbed the handle of the angel blade and felt my insides budge a little. I slowly pulled out the bloody knife and gripped it tightly in my hand. I held the shoulder of the demon tightly as well and stabbed her in the stomach.

"You don't mess with my family," I said quietly. I turned the blade in her stomach and her light sparked and gave out, her lifeless body falling to the floor.

I took two steps back and looked at myself. Blood now stained my shirt, along with the angel blade. I dropped the blade and it hit the ground with a clang.

Castiel ran up to me as I fell backwards into his arms, weak. Castiel's arms were underneath my shoulders and my knees, holding my in his lap. I looked up into his ocean blue eyes and he looked into my glowing purple ones.

Sam and Dean were standing close by, not daring to get too close to us. Castiel let another tear slip and it slowly slid down his cheek.

"What was that about, Cas?" I asked quietly.

"What was what about?" Castiel wanted to know what I was talking about, even though he knew. He already knew exactly what I was talking about.

"When you grabbed my hand. Why did you do that?" I asked, my breathing getting slower and my sentences coming out less smoothly.

Castiel hesitated slightly. He knew he didn't have much time left with me. I would be dead soon, the blade only hurting me as if I were human. Killing me slowly but surely.

"You know how Chuck said something to me that he wouldn't let you hear?" Castiel asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"He told me, 'If you love her, just go for it.' So that's exactly what I'm going to do," Castiel said, confusing me.

Be side I was sitting up almost all the way, it made it easier for Castiel to make his move. He leaned in and kissed me, his lips just as soft as they'd looked.

We stayed like that for a moment. I felt a wave of heat blow over me. I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach, but this moment felt right. A light gust of wind blew over me and Castiel, the pain in my stomach vanishing.

We pulled away from our kiss and locked eyes. He knew what had just happened. I saw a bit of wonder and hope in his eyes, which rapidly grew. We both looked down at my stomach and noticed the bleeding had stopped. I looked into the new hole in my shirt to see the wound had vanished.

I looked back at Castiel, as he did the same. I placed my hand on his arm and smiled a little. "I can only guess He meant me."

"Not one thing gets past you, does it?" Castiel asked, reflecting my smile.

He helped me to my feet and we looked at Sam and Dean. They had faces made up of confusion, happiness, sadness, and embarrassment combined.

"Well," Dean said awkwardly. "That escalated quickly."

We all laughed. "You don't say?" Sam added. He quickly changed the topic. "So.... Who's hungry?"

Locked Out Of Heaven || Castiel x OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara