Ch 4 The fight

Ch 4

This is dedicated to layluhh. I am glad you love the story already.

A picture of Allison is on the right side on how she looked like at the bar.

Aiden POV

"Lets follow them" Dylan says

" Why?" I ask

" We just met our mates and you are asking why we should follow them? I need to be near my mate. We can watch them from a distance so they won't hide from us"

" What if they see us, they might think we are stalkers and its going to push them farther away from us"

" I am willing to take the chance" he said and ran off

" Wait for me" I yell

We are able to find them because of their scents

" Their scent is going into that alley"

" why would they be in an alley" I asked worried

" Lets fine out" he says

We finally get there and I am ready to kill. Our mates are pinned too the wall and a spanish and black guy are about to rape them while a big fat black guy is watching. Dylan was as furious as I was. I can see it in his eyes. Both of our wolves are now in control.

" Get away from our girls." I yell as our human mates continue to cry.

" Sorry, but they are our girls now" The spanish guy says

" If you dont give them to us right this second, both my friend and I will hurt you" Dylan says angrily

" I will like to see you try" the big fat black man laughs

He is messing with the wrong guys. You do not mess with a man's mate.

" Dylan lets kick some asses." I holler

Dylan ran to attack the spanish attacker and I got the man that was trying to rape my girl.

I know I didnt need to worry about helping Dylan fight. While I am the first best fighter, he is the second best fighter in our pack so I was just focused on what I was doing.

I ran and grabbed the guy away from my girl. He seemed surprised on how strong I was.

He pushed me to the ground after I punched him. I immedietly jumped back up and gave him a fast and powerful kick in the ribs, he howled in torment but still raced towards me. I ran towards him and gave him a sharp punch to the jaw. He started to bleed and fell to the ground so I used that chance to jump hard on top of him and punched his face repeatetly. He screamed as the river of blood was spilling out of his mouth. Once I got back up I kicked his mouth a couple of times and stepped on his nose really hard. I heard a crack. It is broken now.

After I was satisfied I looked at Dylan. He was kicking the guy in the ribs repeatly. The guy was yelling in spanish. Dylan tore him up really badly. The spanish man's clothes was a mess and blood was running from his nose and mouth. His eyes were swollen shut.

Dylan was only left with a black eye and I felt a slight cut above my eyes and a bruise on my lips.

We then attacked the big guy together after realizing he was trying to escape. At the end he was in the same condition as his friends.

" I better not see any of you guys look in their direction again. Dont try that with any other girl either.If you do I will hunt you down. And My friend right here and I will kill you."

After each sentence I said I l kicked the guy that tried to rape my beautiful angel. He started to cry in pain. It was music to my ears.

Dylan kicked the spanish guy some more.

" Actually,we will get more of our friends. I know they will be happy to kill guys like you" Dylan screamed and kicked the spanish guy that tried to rape his mate in his manhood like five times. I wouldn't be surprised if he wont be able to have kids in the future.

We went to our mates who were now hugging each other crying

I pulled my angel to me and Dylan did the same with his mate. We hugged them.

My mate was crying really hard on me

" Don't worry princess, they will never hurt you again. I will always protect you." I whispered in her ear. She calmed a bit but held me tighter.

" Do you want us to drive you home" I ask

She nodded so I carried her bridalstyle to the car while Dylan followed with his crying mate.

------

wow on ch 4 the same night as the other 3. I am good. Lol , enjoy. Remember to like and dont be silent readers. I love reading your comments.