Ch 22 - Meeting the Pack

Aiden's POV

After my dad's dramatic statement,

Dylan suggested that we check the fingerprints on the folder because that probably will reveal the person who created the file.

I squished Dylan's cheek and jokingly said, "See, ideas like these are why I keep you around," making him roll his eyes.

"But seriously, Dylan, that's a great idea. We will confront the individual or individuals as soon as we get the results. I am guessing they are part of our pack since it was found in our attic. Whoever it is has a lot of explaining to do." I add.

After taking the secret files outside the folder, I drove to the lab nearby alone and gave the lab technician the folder. It is supposed to take a few days to get the results.

When I returned home, I went back to my room to prepare for the pack meeting tonight. When I go inside the room, I hear the shower running, so I wait for my turn sitting on our bed. Callie walks out of the bathroom a few minutes later with only her towel on. She looks shocked to see me.

"You are back," she says, and I say nothing to her as I stare at her from top to bottom. I was admiring her entire body and imagining what was underneath that towel.

Then when I heard her heart racing, I looked back at her face and saw her tighten her towel.

"Come here," I command.

She didn't hesitate and just walked towards me. As she made her way toward me, she didn't say anything, but I could hear her heartbeat get louder and louder with each step she took. When she finally reached me, I pulled her on top of me, facing me. She was still in her towel, but I could feel everything. Now that we were the same height, I leaned my head on her neck and smelt it. I know this behavior probably seems odd, but I loved her scent. I was addicted to it. I then started kissing her neck. I started with light kisses, then moved into harder and more insistent kisses. She laced her fingers through my hair and pushed my head deeper into her neck, so I started biting it, and she began to moan. I could smell her juices, but I also felt it since she was sitting on me, which led me to get harder. I alternated between sucking and biting her neck harder and harder until my werewolf told me to mark her. At this point, I was only thinking with my dick, so I didn't even think about the consequences of marking her without explaining what it meant. I felt my werewolf teeth come out, and I knew my eyes must have been black at this point, and instead of just biting her this time, I was about to mark her. I was centimeters away from where I would mark her before her phone started ringing. Saved by the bell, I guess.

She removed her hands from my hair and jumped off me to get her phone. I retracted my werewolf teeth, and my eyes were probably blue again.

As she was talking on the phone, I was thinking about explaining what marking is as soon as possible before I lose control again because there may be no one there to interrupt us next time.

"Hey, Aiden, Allie wanted to know if we wanted to travel with Dylan and her."

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"The pack meeting"

"Damn! I totally forgot about that since someone distracted me." I said, getting up and heading towards the bathroom to shower.

"You are the one who distracted me. And is it a yes, or no?" She asks.

"Tell her yes."

"Okay, but before you shower, take the clothes you will wear with you in the bathroom because I have a feeling if you come out only in your towel, we will miss the meeting."

"Ugg. Fine," and I did what she said because I had a feeling she was right.

Callie POV

We were at the pack meeting. There were so many people there; I guess they were actually werewolves, but they were in their human form. Since there were so many people, they had a couple of bleachers, which were filled. Standing in the center of the room was daunting, with so many people staring at us – Aiden, me, Allie, and Dylan.

"Everyone Quiet!" Aiden demanded, and everyone obeyed him. It was so hot to see how much power he yielded.

"Hi, everyone; I know there must have been rumors today that Beta Dylan and I found our mates. The rumors are true. Standing next to me is my beautiful mate, Callie. She will be your next Luna. The woman standing next to Beta Dylan is Allison, and she will be your next Beta Female. I expect you all to treat Callie and Allison with the same respect you give me and Beta. Your future Luna wants to speak a few words to you."

Well, this is nerve-wracking.  I think Aiden suspected how I was feeling because he held my hand, which calmed me.

"Hi, I just wanted to say that I know Allison and I both being humans is probably a shock to many of you, but rest assured we are more than capable of leading you, and we will do our best to live up to the standards of the Luna and Beta Female. I look forward to getting to know each of you and don't be afraid to come up to Allison or me. You can ask us anything. You are our new family, and we hope you come to see us as a family too."

Then Dylan spoke, "Hi all, like Aiden said, this beautiful woman standing next to me is my mate and the future Beta Female Allison. I am happy you can finally meet and get to know her. She also wanted to speak to you."

"Hi, I just wanted to say I am happy to be part of this family. I am excited to get to know you, too, and I hope you feel the same way. As Callie said, feel free to come to us for anything. We will try our best to help you."

Then Aiden dismissed the crowd.

Aiden POV

The lab technician called three days later and said the results were ready to pick up.

This time my dad George, Dylan,  his dad David, and I all went to the lab together and surrounded the lab technician to hear the results.

She looked shocked to see all of us, but then she said what we were all waiting for

"Alpha Aiden, five fingerprints were found on the file, and we could match all on our database. The 5 are Former Alpha George Carter, Former Beta David Miller, Current Alpha Aiden Carter, Current Beta Dylan Miller and