Ch 14. Scared Shitless

Ch 14

This is dedicated to BooksoftheWorld . Don't worry,I haven't forgotten about you guys.

Allison POV

" Callie and Allison go upstairs now, go in Callie's room and lock the bedroom door, and no matter what don’t open it until I tell you too." he demands in a powerful voice which scared me shitless. Even Callie knew not to argue. We ran upstairs.

We did what Aiden said and were crouching underneath Callie’s desk. We heard crashing from downstairs which caused us to instantly hug each other really tight

"Allison, what the hell is going on" Callie asks scared

" I do not know but it seems scary" I say and something heavy dropped but it did not sound like glass or anything fragile it sounded more like a body because of the big thud

All of a sudden we heard someone coming upstairs

"Do you think its Dylan or Aiden I Ask?" I ask

Then the person tried opening the door.

"Nope, they know the door is locked" She whispers

We heard more pulling, it seemed liked the person was about to rip the door apart. Then the person gave up. We heard them walking away.

"Do you think they left" Callie asks

I was about to answer when someone crashed in to the door really hard.

Callie's POV

We heard walking around. Hopefully whoever it is doesn’t find us underneath the desk

Then all of a sudden we saw paws and then it threw the desk from over us.

We both screamed loudly. It was a dark gray thin wolf. He was too thin like he hasn’t eaten in a long time. He had blood all over him but what scared me the most was the creepy smile he was giving us. He looked like he was about to pounce on us until two wolves rushed in and attacked him. The first wolf was a large gray and white wolf with bright beautiful blue eyes.The second wolf was a large brown wolf with beautiful brown eyes. They teared him to shreds. We couldn’t look because it was too horrific but we heard the cry and scratching sounds from the gray thin wolf. Then it just stopped so we knew it was dead.

Allison and I both started crying still holding on to each other. The two wolves came to us with blood on both of their mouths. We are going to probably die I thought. Then the unexpected happen. The gray wolf with the blue eyes licked my cheek and the brown wolf did the same to Allison. Okay I am officially freaked out.

Then all of a sudden they stepped back and in a blink of an eye they were humans. It was Aiden and Dylan. Aiden was the  large gray and white wolf with the bright beautiful blue eyes . It matched his actual eye color. (picture of Aiden's wolf either on top or the right).  Dylan was the large brown wolf with the beautiful brown eyes. it matched his actual eye color too.Allison squeezed my hand tightly.

"What the fuck" Allison asked

"Umm girls before we chat, I think it’s best if we put on some clothes" Aiden said

OMG...I was still in a shocked state that my boyfriend and my best friend’s boyfriend are werewolves that I didn’t even realize they were naked. They rushed out.

"They weren't lying" I told Allison and she just nodded. I guess she was kind of speechless.

They came back with new clothes on. I forgot that they packed a bag because they were staying the night. It really did come in handy.

"Aiden, we are ready to listen" I say

Dylan and Aiden both sat down

I just kept on starring at Aiden. I’m just in total shock and I'm still trying to make sense of this.

"Callie, I know I’m sexy but you don’t have to stare" he jokes

"This is not a joke, you are a wolf, and this can’t be real." I say

He pulled me into his lap and kissed my forehead

"I’m sorry. That wasn’t funny but can we explain" he asks

I nodded and he wiped my dried tears.

"Let's Begin!" Aiden says