Ch 1 Karoke Bar: Callie POV

Aiden's picture on the right side with the outfit he is wearing at the bar. Enjoy 

CH 1

Callie Pov

My bff Allison and I were singing Wake Me Up by Aviccii at the Karoke bar for her birthday horribly I might add.

Let just say we will not make it pass the door at American Idol or any singing competition for that matter .

We are in the middle of the song when I just freeze because I locked eyes with this sexy beast

" Are you okay Callie" Allison asked and then all of a sudden she freezes too. I turn to look at her

" Isn't he sexy" I said.

"More like yummy. I love a guy with curly hair" I laughed and then realized he doesn't have curly hair.

" What are you talking about, he doesnt have curly hair" Then I turned and notice she wasn't looking at the same guy I was looking at.

" I was talking about the guy who is tall with those razor-sharp cheekbones, those beautiful blue crystal eyes that matches his blue jeans jacket, oh my gosh he has sexy pillowed lips, and that stylish dark black pompadour." I was so entranced. Then Allison snapped me out of it by talking.

" Well look at his friend who is tall also. You know how much I love tall guys too. He is so yummy. His lips are pink,full,and juicy. I just want to bite those sexy lips. He also has fantastic cheekbones like his friend. Do you see how his perfect brown curled up hair matches his enticing brown eyes? It is so hot how his eyes looks so innocent but everything else just screams badass. I love his white tshirt with those white jeans. I usually think a white t-shirt looks good with blue jeans but he pulls this look off so nicely. I think one of God's angels fell from heaven.

" Damn two sexy guys. The black pompadour one is for me and you get the brown curly one. Well atleast in my imagination I will get the guy that I like. He is too sexy and I am just average" I say.

" First of all sweetie you are hot but you got a point on the sexy part. They are both too sexy for their own good. With their looks they are most definitely players. Players are just a waste of time" she sighed.

I just realized we are just standing there.

" Lets continue singing. We probably look stupid just standing on stage and talking while being creeps staring at two strangers.We are suppose to be singing" I say

" I think we look stupid just singing here on stage loudly and proudly like we are Whitney Houston and dancing like nobody is watching but its fun anyway so lets continue." she laughed

So we continued singing loudly and dancing with confidence. I am shy but when I am with Allison I loose all my shyness and feel confident. She pushes me forcefully out of my little imaginary bubble.

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know (didn't know, didn't know)

I noticed that the two sexy guys were laughing at us while we were singing but I ignored them.

We finally ended.

" Wow. They are jerks. They should hold in their laughter like everyone else or at most just giggle " Allison pouts givng them a glare

" Yeah. I get we aren't the best singers or dancers in the universe so they can giggle a little but actually holding there stomach and laughing like there is no tommorow is just mean. I am glad we decided they are not worth our time" I said and we hooked our arms together and walked off the stage like a boss.