Daddy & Mommy Time.

'***********Liam's POV**********

***Three Weeks Later***

It 3:08 a.m. as I roll out of bed and get to my duty of being a dad. Oakleigh is laying in bed crying as I approach her. I reach in her crib and set her into my arms. She stops crying and smiles at me.

I am so in love with this little girl it's unbelievable. Aria and her are my everything. I don't know where I would be without them. They make my life complete. I am so blessed to have both of them.

Oakleigh has been living with us for a week now. Dr. Watson kept her for two weeks to put more weigh on her being that she was 4.5 lbs and 4 oz. She now weighs 5.1 lbs.

I carry her downstairs to get her bottle which, Aria left us from the last feeding. We sat in the living room in the new rocking chair. Oakleigh did not like that and she screamed at me. I moved her to the coach and she was alot better.

Aria's mom and my mom are coming over  in the morning to help clean the house because we are having the baby shower here on Saturday and Aria's brothers family is flying home. It's Thursday so I have to go to work while the girls clean which, might me a good thing.

Oakleigh is now asleep in my arms and I am wide awake. Mise well get my speech down for the big presentation tomorrow.

"Babe, You better get ready let me take her?" Aria said as she woke me up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's about 7. Your presentation is at 9 but you have to open today Chloe just called in sick." She said laying Oakleigh in her bassenet.

"Just lovely! The office is going to be a mess today."

"I can come in for a little bit if you need me too? My mom will be here at 10 and your mom will be here after lunch."  She said.

"No. I don't want you to have to come in babe." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Liam, My mom won't mind if I go in just for two/three hours. She loves watching Oakleigh and she gets away with more spoiling time." Aria said.

"Okay I will call you when I get to the office and if it's bad I will call you."

"Okay.. I will call my mom when your in the shower." Aria replied as she kissed me. My hands trailed up her sides find their way to the small of her back pulling her in closer.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Go shower now before your late. I set out your new suit I picked up for you too!" She replied.

"Why did you buy me a new one? I told you not too."

"I don't wanna hear it. Shower and I will explain why you needed it later." She objected smiling.

What would I do without her? She is amazing and she knows when to get me to shut up.

**************Aria's POV*******************

I called my mom and told her that I had to run into work for a few hours and she gladly said yes to watching Oakleigh. I fixed her a few bottles while I will be gone. I have decieded on breastfeeding and I have baggies of frozen milk you just need to unhaw so it will be easier on my mom.

I cooked Liam eggs, toast, and bacon for breakfast. I set his place with silverware and dishes and poured him coffee. I flipped his eggs one last time. Liam wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in tight so I could smell his colonge.

He kissed me right behind my ear trailing his lips to my mouth. I turned towards him and kissed him back.

"What do you think?" Liam asked spinning around in front of me.