Chapter 13

All I can say is writers block sucks and I'm an awful person :( 

also if you want to harass me to update: But guys does anyone want to be my Skype friend? I just downloaded Skype again! My username is: emmaluluaka Yes Emmalulu2 was taken :P :D

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333333333333333333333333

___________________________________

It was very strange waking up in my old room. As soon as I got up I realized that i was the only one currently in my room. A deep breath occupied and then escaped my lungs. I had the worst feeling that something bad was coming. My brain decided to push the worrying away until the Holidays were over. All of the sudden my bedroom door opened. 

"Well there she is." 

I attacked the person at the door frame with a hug. "hHarry," I breathed out. Harry slowly pulled away and gave me a look of caution. 

"What's up Em. You ok?" Harry asked concerned. 

"Yeah. Good. Just surprised to see you," I say forcing a smile. 

"It's Christmas did you think I wasn't going to show up?" Harry chuckled. 

"Shut up!" I giggle punching his arm playfully. "Is my best friend down stairs?" 

"Yes with the children," Harry answers. 

"Well then get out of the way!" I yell pushing him, and then bolting out the door and down the stairs. I hear Harry following me down the stairs, he stops behind me when we reach the living room. Ginny comes into sight immediately as I enter the living room. 

"Well hi gorgeous," She says grinning. I envelope her in a hug. 

"I've missed you so much," I sigh deeply. 

"I've missed you too Em," Ginny giggles. I pull away and smile. 

"This is no laughing matter!" I joke. She just rolls her eyes to me. My eyes travel to Scorp, Brook, and Teddy playing together on the floor. "So how are you two and Teddy?"

"Good. Parenting is fucking hard," Harry laughs from behind me. I laugh at his words shaking my head. 

"Are Hermione and Ron here?" I question.

"Not yet. They'll be coming in tomorrow with the rest of my family," Ginny answers. I nod in response.

"Dinner!" My dad's voice calls out through the house.

"Come on you lot!" Harry says to the kids. The all follow him like little soldiers into the dinning room. Leaving just Ginny and I.

"So how are you and Draco?" She interrogates immediately. I raise an eyebrow in her direction.

"Good why?"

"It's my job as the best friend to ask about your love life. Duh! And plus Harry told me the kids are staying with Draco's parents," Ginny answers. A deep sigh escapes my lips.

"Harry has a big mouth," I mumble.

Ginny chuckles, "That he does. Why wouldn't you tell me that!"

"I only told my dad! He must have let it slip to Harry. My family is not very good at keeping secrets," I grumble.  

"I beg to differ you kept Draco a secret for quite a while," Ginny reminds me. 

"I'm the exception," I smirk. This makes Ginny giggle and nod in agreement. "I seriously have missed our talks. You need to come visit us in London. Come see my school."