Chapter 2

Dedicated to Blaire because she's a sweetheart. If your into Dramione fanfic go check out her story, it's literally so well written :D

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333

________________________

We get to the address Trisha had sent me. It’s some kind of nightclub in downtown London. I’ve never been to a club before so this should be interesting. Draco takes my hand as I pull him into the nightclub. Music is blaring as I weave my way through a mass of dancing bodies, looking for Trisha. I finally find her sitting at a bar with her group of friends.
“Emma! You made it!” Trisha exclaims excitedly.

“Yeah,” I laugh. “Draco thought we needed a break too.”

Trisha smiles at Draco, “It’s great to see you again!”

“Likewise Trish,” Draco says smiling.

“Oh!” Trisha says turning to her friends. “Draco these are my friends. This is Alana, Luca, Bree, and Micah.” They all smile and say hello except Micah who just stares at the mass of dancing bodies.

“You’ll have to ignore his behavior, he’s not much of people person,” Trisha tells Draco.

Draco chuckles and nods.

“Come do a shot Emma!” Bree calls. I look at Draco and he gives an ‘it’s fine’ nod.

I walk over to Bree and Alana and we all take a shot of vodka, it’s so different from firewhiskey.

“Let’s go dance!” Alana exclaims. She doesn’t give me chance to decline before pulling Bree and I onto the dance floor. I end up having fun a few songs in with these girls. They are just so full of energy, and they’re always smiling, it’s so great.

All of the sudden I feel this body pressing up against mine. Thinking its Draco I grind into it a little. “Shit,” That’s not Draco’s voice...

I turn around to see Micah. “What the fuck mate?” I growl.

Micah just smirks. “Hey I wasn’t the one grinding all up into you.” I furrow my eyebrows in anger. My right fist shoots up to punch him in the face, but someone grabs my wrist.

“It’s alright babe.”

Draco brings my arm back down to my side. “Next time don’t dance all over my fiance, because I won’t stop her from punching you next time.”

Micah rolls his eyes, before walking back up to the bar.

“What an asshole,” Draco mutters. I turn to him, placing my hands on either side of his face. Pulling his face down so I can press my lips against his.

“I love you,” I say as we break apart.

“What brought that on?” Draco chuckles.

I smile and shrug. “I just wanted you to know.”

*

Saturday. It’s finally Saturday. Which means no school, and staying home all day with Draco and the kids. I reach out for Draco, but I’m disappointed when all I get back is an empty mattress. Prying my eyes open, I push myself up from our bed, and I drag myself downstairs.

Draco’s in the family room sitting on the couch. He’s drinking his coffee, while half watching the kids play cars and half reading the Daily Prophet. I creep up behind him slowly, and then I place a soft kiss on the back of his neck. It’s so great to see the shiver that ripples up his spine. He turns over his shoulder, and glares at me playfully over the couch.

“I’m trying to read here,” He complains.

“And I woke up and was lonely. So we are even,” I smirk.

“I really shouldn’t have taught you how to do my amazing smirk. You’re using it for evil,” Draco chuckles.

“You’re just jealous you can’t get a fit body like mine,” I joke, posing for the added dramatic effect. Draco motions me to come close to him. So I do just that.

“I can get your fit body any time I’d like,” Draco whispers into my ear.

I can’t help the blood that rises to my cheeks, “I’m gonna... uh... go make some breakfast.”

Draco smirks. “You do that babe.”

Damn him. We’ve been together for about five years now, and he still manages to leave me speechless. I sigh, before lugging myself to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

I end up cooking pancakes for Draco and the twins. It took me about a half an hour to make them, when I was finished I called to Draco and told him to bring the kids. He walks into the kitchen Scorp in one arm and Brook in the other. They giggle as he sets them down in their highchairs.

“Daddy’s stwong,” Brook praises.

Draco grins at her, “That’s because I ate my vegetables as a kid.”

Brook scrunches up her nose in disgust. “Gwoss.”

She’s been having trouble pronouncing her ‘r’s’ but Draco and I think she’ll grow out of it. Draco chuckles “How’d I know you were going to say that?”

Brook giggles, “Pancakes daddy?” She asks reaching her hands out toward him.

“What do we think mum?” Draco smirks turning towards me.

I roll my eyes at him. Putting pancakes on two plates, and setting them on the trays of Brook and Scorps highchairs.

“Anything for my princess,” I coo kissing her forehead, making Brook giggle again.

“I a princess too!” Scorp protests. Draco chuckles from behind me. I turn around to him for help, but he’s just helping himself to some pancakes and laughing to himself.

“Do you really want to be a princess Scorp? How about a prince? Doesn’t that sound better?” I try to reason with him. Scorp slams his fists on his tray, shaking his plate in the process.

“No! I a princess like Brook! It’s fair,” Scorp says folding his arms across his chest. I turn around looking for Draco for any kind of moral support here. He’s now sitting down at the table stuffing his face. I sigh in exasperation.

“Fine you can be a princess Scorpius,” I finally give in.

He grins, unfolding his arms as he starts to munch on his pancakes. I grab a plate for myself before sitting down next to Draco.  “Thanks for the help back there,” I say sarcastically.

Draco smiles, “Babe you’ve got to let him make his own decisions. Plus these are the kinds of stories you tell at his wedding to embarrass him anyway.”

I give a small smile at this, “True,” I say taking a bite of my pancake.

“I’m glad you agree. If my boy wants to be a princess, might as well let him. We don’t want to crush his creativity.”

I look at him with my eyes wide, and mouth gaping open, “Who even are you?”

Draco chuckles, “An amazing father.”

“Well I already knew that,” Say smiling.

Draco is right though. I don’t need to make a big deal about this anyway. It’s just a phase and Scorp will grow out of it. So if he wants to be a princess... will then damn it he can be a princess.