Chapter 7

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333333333333333333

_______________________________________________

“And why should I help you?”

“Because I’m just like you.”

I watch as Draco’s features contort into fury. “Draco,” I warn him.

“You’re nothing like me,” Draco seeths. Micah rolls his eyes.

“Listen, I’m really interested in this girl... and I just want to learn how to not be a jerk to her. Ok? Can you just give me a chance?” Micah basically begs. Draco’s eyes find mine, and I shrug in response. Draco sighs in frustration. I watch as he runs a hand through his hair.

“Fine. But you get one chance,” Draco confirms. Micah nods eagerly.

“I won’t let you down.”

*DRACO’S P.O.V.*

“Let’s start off easy. What’s her name?” I ask Micah. I think it's particularly odd that Micah came to me with his lady problems. It was actually hard for me to believe he wanted an actual relationship with this girl.  

“Zoe,” Micah answers.

“Zoe what?” I inquire further. Micah pauses for a second, as though he can’t remember. “Please tell me you at least know her last name, Micah,” I groan.

“...Porter!” Micah finally realizes. Zoe Porter... as in the Zoe I just met.

“Does she have long dark hair with blonde ends? Blue eyes?” I quiz.

“Yeah! How’d you know that?” Micah asks raising an eyebrow.

“I know her,” I state simply, shrugging.

“That’s great! So it should be easier for me to win her over.”

“I don’t know Micah. She’s went through a lot of heartbreaks. She’s dated a lot of douche bags. Although she has been with a wizard before, which makes that part a ton easier,” I tell him. Micah nods.

“She’s perfect.”

“She’s a very nice girl,” I nod, “A very complex one at that.”

“I like a challenge.”

“You shouldn’t treat girls as a challenge. They don’t like to think they are a prize to be won. They aren’t objects they are human beings,” I scold. Micah smirks and shifts in the kitchen chair across from me.

“Lesson one, learned and done,” He chortles.

“You’ve got a lot of work to do.”

*

“I’m so proud of you.”

I look up from the bills I’m paying to see Emma leaning against the door frame of our room. My eyes naturally travel up and down her body. Taking in her sweatpants that hug her hips just right, and my t-shirt on her chest that looks better on her than it does on me. My eyes meet hers, and just like every time I fall in love all over again. “For helping out Micah? He probably doesn’t stand a chance anyway.”

“It doesn’t matter. What you’re doing is incredibly sweet,” She says smiling . I watch her carefully as she slowly walks over to where I’m seated at the desk. My heart skips a beat when she straddles me, and puts her arms around my neck. Her head dips down to kiss my jawline. “The kids are asleep,” She mumbles carelessly against my jaw. Automatically my arms go around her waist.

“Oh?”

She pulls away from me. I examine her facial features, and stifle a laugh at her raised ebrow. “All you have to say is oh?”

“What do you want me to say? Good job at putting the kids to bed?” I joke, smirking at her.

“You better wipe that smirk off your face before I do it for you,” She growls.

I lean down so my lips are right at her ear, “Please, be my guest,” I whisper haughtly. Before I know it Emma’s lips are on mine, and I’m groaning in pleasure. The only thing I remember from that point on is Emma and I.

“Sweepy daddy!” Scorpius’ voice screeches. I am sleepy daddy no more. My eyes shoot open as Scorp pounces on me.

“Oh you woke daddy up Scorp! Don’t jump on him, he’s sore,” Emma’s voice sounds from the door. My eyes travel up to her and she smirks, throwing in a wink alongside it. I scoop Scorp up in my arms, pulling up his shirt to blow raspberries on his stomach. He giggles and kicks his legs. “Come on boys! Stop fooling around,” Emma chastises before exiting our room.

“Mummy’s really pretty,” Scorp comments after a moment of silence. I raise an eyebrow at him. Now what brought this on?

“Yes she is,” I agree.

“Will Brook look like her when shes mummy’s age?” Scorp inquires.

“Hmm, I don’t know Scorp maybe,” I shrug.

“Why don’t you know?”

“Because I can’t see the future.”

“Why not?”

“Because I’m not a super hero.”

“Yes you are! You do magic stuff all of the time!”

I chuckle, “Yes, but that doesn’t mean I can see the future. You’ll be able to do the magic stuff when you’re older too.”

“Really?”

“Yes if you practice really hard.”

“I want to be just like you when I grow up daddy,” Scorp grins. My heart warms as I pull my little boy into my arms. If he only knew he can’t be me. I’m me today because what I’ve experienced. He will never go through what I had to go through, as long as I’m alive to protect him from my mistakes.