Chapter 20

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

______________________________________________________________

*DRACO’S P.O.V.*

As the first summer months rolled in, Emma and I found ourselves and our children spending everyday at the lake near Malfoy Manor. Brook and Scorp loved everything about Malfoy Manor, much to my excitement. I remember when Emma and I spent half our summer here, it was magical, and brought us so close together as a couple. I bet you are all wondering what happened to Zoe? Well she decided to move to America after the whole Micah fiasco. She said her and Lewis needed a fresh start. I couldn’t have agreed more. “Draco,” Emma’s beautiful voice sang. I looked up from the book I was reading so intently to be greeted by my fiances gorgeous smile.

“Emma,” I sang back grinning. My eyes watched as she carefully sat next to me on the beach towel I had laid out. She had just came from the water so her body was glistening with water droplets. I’m not going to lie, she looked really damn good. A few feet in front of us Brook and Scorp sat building a sand castle. It looked as if they were working on the moat right about now. My eyes traveled from the kids back to Emma’s smiling face.

“Life is good,” She grins wider.

“It really is, isn’t it? What a perfect time to get married,” I press. Emma rolls her eyes.

“Not going to happen, baby,” Emma says.

“Alright, alright,” I say giving up. Emma giggles and tucks a loose curl behind her ear. I swear everything this girl does is perfect. “I love you,” The words tumble from my lips without hesitation. Emma leans in and kisses my lips softly.

“I love you too, Draco. Always have, always will,” Emma says smiling. Her hand travels up to my face, and the pad of her thumb brushes across my cheek. I fall more in love with her everyday. Everything was so perfect, but we all know when things are good with us that only means bad things lie on the horizon.

*EMMA’S P.O.V.*

Oh no.

I jump out of the bed Draco and I share and run to the bathroom. My hands roughly grip the toilet as the contents of my stomach are pulled from my body. A groan escapes my lips as the pain syncs in. Within seconds I feel my hair being pulled from my shoulders, and a hand rubbing my back. “Draco-”

“Shh. It’s going to be alright,” His voice says soothingly. Another wave of nausea hits me like a ton of bricks. Damn it. Once my stomach seems to be totally empty I sit back and let out a huge breath of relief. A towel wipes at my mouth and I give Draco a small thankful smile. He’s such a good boyfriend. “Are you ok?” Draco asks. I nod and he lets go of my hair, and it falls back down around my shoulders. Draco's arms wrap around my waist as he pulls me into his chest. A kiss is placed against my head and I know where this conversation is about to go. “Em, this is the fifth day you’ve woken up like this. I don’t think its food poisoning,” He mumbles. I lay my head back on his chest and sigh in annoyance.

“Draco it’s not possible,” I groan.

“Just take the test. Please,” Draco pleas.

“Fine. But it’ll be negative. We’ve used protection,” I say to him. Draco lets me go and I quickly walk over to the sink and brush my teeth. I then reach under the counter to get a pregnancy test. My hands carefully take one of the sticks from the box. “Ok get out,” I tell Draco.

*DRACO’S P.O.V.*

I raise an eyebrow at Emma. “I literally just watched you throw up, and it’s not like I haven’t seen it before,” I say.

“Draco come on,” Emma groans.

“Fine, fine. I’ll leave,” I sigh. Emma glares at me as I walk out of the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Minutes pass and it feels like I’ve been waiting hours. I would actually be excited for Emma to be pregnant again, but I know shes nervous about it. It actually seems like she doesn't want another child, which is understandable with how busy she will be with school and graduating this year. Pure agony settled within my gut as I waited for results. “Emma is it done?” I called out. I was greeted with silence. It must be negative, maybe shes actually heart broken that we won’t be having another little one. Finally the door opened, within the door frame a dumbstruck Emma stood. I was on the edge of my seat.

“It’s positive. I’m pregnant,” Emma whispered. A grin slowly spread across my lips.

*

After a visit to the doctors we found out that Emma was exactly five weeks pregnant. I was beyond excited for another child, and I could see Emma was slowly coming on board with the thought of another baby. “I never got to raise Brook and Scorp the way I wanted too. My mum and dad got them. I want us to raise this one all on our own,” Emma said giddily as we sat in Brook and Scorps room watching them play.

“I agree with you wholeheartedly,” I say.

Emma grins at me, “I’ll take a year off school.”

“Whoa lets not jump to that yet! We’ve still got time to figure everything out,” I say smiling. Emma nods.

“I’m just so excited!” Emma squeals.

“Me too babe,” I say grinning as I look at my little family that’s about to grow.