Chapter 24

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

_______________________________________________________

Tears streamed down my face as I dropped to my knees. I don't know whose idea it was to put his grave right next to my mothers. My fingers traced over the simple lettering. Leonardo Malfoy. We didn't even get time to think of a middle name for my baby boy. I barely knew him. Losing my mother was one thing. But this... this was losing a part of my soul. A part of me. A part of Draco. I placed a few of the toys that were bought for Leo on his grave. A pair of hands placed themselves on my shoulders. "We'll be alright," Draco whispers as he kneels next to me. His left arm pulls me closer to him. My head falls softly onto his shoulder.

"We always are," I whisper back. Draco smiled halfheartedly, and then kisses my hair.

"As long as I have you, I can make it through anything, Emma. I love you."

"And I love you."

*

Months go by as my spring finales approach, and my hunger to graduate with my degree increases. Since it's getting so close to the end of my semester, and the fact that Draco and I have such busy schedules, Draco's parents agreed to watch the twins for the next month and a half. As the days go on Draco gets more and more excited that we will actually be able to get married after I graduate. "You are such a groomzilla," I say smirking at him. He rolls his eyes at me as he makes our bed. I sit at my desk and watch as he makes it too perfection.

"I'm sorry that I'm invested in the wedding that I've been waiting for, for over three years," Draco sighs.

"Well If you wouldn't have knocked me up!" I say giggling. Draco crossed the room and picked me up by my waist throwing me onto the bed. Before I knew it he was hovering over me.

"Watch it Potter, I'm still stronger than you," Draco smirks.

"Watch it Malfoy, I can still put a weakening potion in your morning coffee," I grin. All of the sudden Draco's expression changes.

"i'm so proud of you, Emma," Draco grins.

"Proud of what?" I laugh.

"You're so smart, and you've lived through everything I've dragged you through, but here you are, about to graduate and become a teacher. I'm so lucky I have you," Draco says, leaning down to kiss my lips. I push his shoulder so that he is laying on his back now, and I'm straddling his waist.

"I choose to be dragged, and I wouldn't change a moment of it for the world," I say smiling. Draco grabbed my hands and laced our fingers together.

"So what now? Our lives are just going to be normal from here on out?" Draco asks. I laugh, and he chuckles along.

"I'm very doubtful of that, but more normal than what they use to be," I answer.

"Promise you won't get bored?" Draco smirks.

"I'm sure you'll still be full of surprises. Although nothing can get better than proposing to me when you were sixteen," I laugh.

"Well at least one of us knew we were rushing it," Draco chuckles.

"It was still the sweetest thing ever," I grin.

"I know," Draco smirks. I glare at him, and then roll my eyes.

"I love you Draco."

"I love you too Emma. So much."

So I guess you're all caught up then? From here I graduated with flying colors and picked up my first teaching job at Hogwarts. Draco went back to work for the ministry of magic, and before we knew it our kids were all grown up. It was always hard for us after losing Leo, but we never brought it up with Brook and Scorp too often. Draco and I lived happily ever after. Even though he's still a stubborn brat. I love that handsome Slytherin boy anyway. I know we'll be alright... We always are.