Acid Rap.

►Calvin

"I can't entirely say Jasmine is going easy on me. I think she knows something is up." I confessed to Chance as we sat back in the pool-side chairs.

He stared me down, "Fuck does that mean?"

"I just feel like she knows I've been thinking about calling what we have going on off."

Chance looked up at me with a confused face. "I thought you said you were going to work that out with her? Give her another chance and whatnot."

I sighed. "I don't know anymore.

"Well what made you feel like she knows?"

"Well... when I got home yesterday, she was all over me. We've only had sex once and it was the romantic, love-making kind. Last night something else was sparked inside her. Like she had to please me to keep me around."

His eyes grew wide. "You mean to tell me she started something with you? God that's the worst for an influence on your decision. Maybe you should stay here for some time.. Tell her we're working on a tape or something. See if you being away helps you."

I shrugged, "Not a bad idea... We'll see."

Chance's face lit up. "Speaking of working on a tape.. I put together that song we had been working on -- y'know, the one we sent in, and put it with some other tracks and released it on the web."

"I'm happy for you. This the second or third one you got out there?"

"Second. It makes me happy doing this.. even if I do it free. I just want the kids to have music."

I nodded, "That's good. Let's go run to the store and grab what we need for Tay's party."

I still didn't like Taylor, but I wasn't going to diss him because of history he and Jasmine once had. It wasn't worth losing my friendship with Chance to a family diss. I still wasn't sure if it would be worth losing Jasmine or not. I wanted her so bad, but I only felt like I was dragging her back from her future. Someone else deserved her, deserved to give her everything she wanted and more. I thought that's what I could do for her, but it turned out I was lost in her looks.

►Jasmine

"Taylor, I really... I'm not sure." I managed to get out as he pulled me towards the bathrooms at the mall.

"Come on, just wait for me here." He smiled at me. His smile was one of the biggest turn ons to me. It was just perfect. He had agreed to take me to the mall today so we could hang out again for his birthday, but we had both had a late start for our day out. I wasn't even sure how Calvin would react to this. Last time he found out Taylor and I were hanging out, he went crazy. And then, well, there was the promise I had made to him that I wouldn't hang out with Taylor again without telling him. Whoops.

Taylor grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the family restroom.

"The boys bathroom is that way though." I laughed.

He smirked, "Yeah... I know."

"Just do what you have to do, I'm gonna be over here in the corner waiting on you to finish." I walked over to the corner. I started singing a song, one they had overplayed on the radio until it got stuck in my head.

I heard the sink cut off across the room and then Taylor's voice spoke up. "I've missed you Jasmine, I really have."

The way his comforting voice rang out each word sent chills down my spine.

He came up behind me and spun me around. To my surprise, he kissed me.

"I really don't think we should...." I stopped myself midsentence and gave into his soft lips.