A/N.

Beginning with the last chapter I posted (chapter 8), until the end of the story, all of my reading goals will be at least 100 reads per chapter. I was doing the reading goals for the overall story, but I realized that even though the overall story has a decent number of reads, the individual chapters were barely reaching 100. It just seems as if the overall story reads are going up, but the chapters are still very low, I believe it's due to the way wattpad calculates the total reads. 100 is just my goal for now, because I know asking to do anything higher probably wouldn't happen. Comments and votes goals will be posted individually for chapters based off of what the previous chapter had, unless I feel the need to change that, too.

On the note of comments, I need more! I NEED FEEDBACK! It's not easy to keep writing and update if I don't know what things you guys are liking. Comment your thoughts, suggestions, etc. Tell me what you liked. What can I improve on? Should I add more length to my chapters, since they're short, or are they okay? It'll help me out when I'm writing so I can see what things you guys like and it'll help me better the chapters. It only takes a few seconds to hit the comment button and type 'Oh, this was interesting.' I liked ____.' 

I've covered reads and comments; now for the votes.. Votes rarely change. I'm going to start setting a chapter vote goal before I update, too. If you guys would take that extra second to tap the star at the end of the chapter, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm leaving the votes at the chapters for now.

I'm currently working on a chapter now. I'm not sure how long it will be, but I'm trying to make it a decent length. It gets hard with school and everything getting in the way, too. I update whenever I get a chance to, which isn't usually that often. But like I said, it won't be posted until I get 100+ reads on the last chapter. (You read, see if your friends will, etc.)

I'm also thinking this is going to be a short story. At first I was going to make it a longer one, but as I go on with the chapters I'm pretty sure it'll be better as a short story. Maybe 15-20 chapters, if that.

Also, thanks to Johnnea (gvldenjewel) for reading my story. She's one of the people that reads my stories as soon as possible, comments her thoughts, and votes. She helps me when I need some ideas and keeps me motivated to write. Go check out her stories, too! She's a great writer. Thanks a bunch, boo❤

|Update|

Sorry if it says there are updates on the story. There are no new chapters, I'm just editing.