My Big Baby Girl.

Jasmine

Today was the day Layce was stoked for. It was her kindergarten graduation. She kept going around telling me how she was about to be one of the big kids now. There were times when it still pulled at some of my heart strings when I thought about how I almost got another time to go through this, but now it's back to just Layce for now. My other babygirl knew I was still proud of her, too. She did put up quite a fight for the little while she was with us. I visited her frequently. It was really hard knowing I had a baby that I never even got to hold, then she was taken before I even got to watch her grow up.

"Mom, mom, mom, mooommmmmmmm." Layce called.

She was extremely awake for it to be so early. She was definitely not a morning person.

"Is Calvin gonna be there? Please say yes. Pleaseeeeeeee."

I laughed, "Of course he's going to be there."

"What about Uncle Chance?" Layce had been calling Chance her uncle for the longest. Considering Calvin always referred to him as brother, I guess she just put the basics of life together. We all thought it was cute.

"I think so. I'll ask him in a minute."

She got really quiet and then looked up. "What...what....about daddy?"

I sighed, knowing he wasn't coming. "He's busy today baby girl."

I could tell she knew something was up. She hadn't been to her dad's house in forever. Everytime was the same reasoning, he's busy. She was beginning to catch on that he couldn't always be busy. He just didn't want to be around her anymore.

Her eyes teared up a little, "I hate daddy. He's always too busy for me."

I felt terrible. "No baby, you don't hate daddy. Hate is a strong word."

"Yes I do. I hate Daddy."

I sighed, I wasn't in the mood to argue with her

--

The moving on ceremony was absolutely adorable. Seeing how happy all of the kids were that they we're going to be big kids was the cutest thing ever. We were now on our way to eat lunch together.

"Mommy, now that I'm a big kid, can you buy me a dolphin?" Layce asked.

Calvin laughed, "Well, do you mean a toy one?"

"No. I want one that I can go swiming with. That means we need a pool. Calvin can we get a pool?"

The conversation continued until we ended up getting our food. We all ate and then we got back home where Layce quickly fell asleep.

Everything was really relaxed today. The office was opening back up next Monday, so we only had the rest of this week to relax. I still hadn't really talked to Taylor since our random chats at Chance's party, but I knew that was about to change. His birthday was this weekend so we were going to be around him for whatever he decided to do. I wasn't planning on going to his party with Calvin and not speaking. I find that to be extremely rude.

Calvin

Layce's graduation was earlier today. It was real nice. Chance came. Us all being there definitely made Layce happy. Layce and Jasmine both decided to take a nap, so I went out with Chance. At first we were just doing a little one on one balling, but then we hit the studio to work on some more stuff. Even if the label didn't get us anywhere, we were always dropping random things over the internet. Self releases and whatnot, y'know. It wasn't much and didn't get much attention, but the people who did like us definitely enjoyed it.