Daddy's House.

►Jasmine

I honestly think Layce was more upset we didn't get to see Calvin than I was. That's kind of bad, I know, but I couldn't help but feel that way. As much as I missed Calvin I was actually kind of relieved that we didn't see him. At the same time not seeing him was slowly tearing me apart inside. I missed the way his smile and his touch made me feel. I felt complete and loved, something no one had ever managed to make me feel before. Even Layce's father didn't have that touch. I still have no idea why I keep running back to him. I should try to work things with Calvin, I can tell he loves me and he's so caring for Lay.

"Is Calvin gonna be home today?" Layce asked, running in my room.

"Not today baby."

Layce gave me a pouting face.

I picked her up and went downstairs to find some breakfast. "You're going to daddy's later on, baby girl."

"I not your baby girl no more mommy. I'm a big girl now." Layce stated, opposing being called baby girl.

I laughed a little at her and then started making some eggs.

--

I had just finished packing all of Layce's stuff for the rest of the weekend when Calvin called me. At first I didn't want to answer because I felt like I'd end up lying more, but I answered it after four rings.

"Hey Jas." Hearing Calvin's voice was really relieving. Something about it just calmed me a lot. I didn't even know I was stressed until I felt it all being uplifted.

"Hey."

"There's a ton we have to talk about the next chance we get to see each other in person."

"Yeah, I have some stuff to tell you, too."

We both had things that needed to be let off of our chests it appeared. At least I knew I wasn't the only one with something that needed to be said. We got off the phone and I got Layce's shoes on.

"We go to daddy's now?" she asked, smiling wide.

I nodded and picked her up. She was growing up so fast. A few years ago I would have never imagined Josh and I having a child together, or us not being in an official relationship anymore. He was one of my life lessons honestly. Whenever someone says they love you, make them prove it before you just run off and believe them with everything.

I realized I had started smiling thinking back on Josh and I's relationship. It was all good until he met a new woman and I realized he didn't really love me. At first I thought she was just a fling and that he loved me, but I quickly learned it was the other way around. We split and not too much later I found out I was pregnant.

Then recently, I was going over to talk to him about possibly doing and every other month rotation with Layce, instead of just every weekend, since he had asked, and we ended up doing a little more than that. We just kept it kind of chill for not being together after a long time. We kissed a little, then both went down on each other. I guess that night we both realized we missed what we had and started hooking up. It started with just once a month, then it became more frequent. It's currently up to every weekend, but he wants us to go back to living together.

Not too long ago I went over to his house for one of our weekends together, but it was also New Years. We had a few drinks a piece, and yes, ended up having sex. That wasn't entirely what was supposed to happen because my intentions were that I was going to leave him alone long enough to see if I could get anywhere with Calvin. I kept giving in to his invites over, but everytime we've had sex since then, I've made sure he's used a condom-- something he didn't do New Year's night. Now I'm here today, and happen to be pregnant- by Josh.