A/N

Hey you guys! 

It's been a handful chapters since I've done an author's note regarding the information in the story. The last one was about my slow updates because of a busy life. The last informational author's note said that this story is going to be a short story, somewhere between 15 and 20 chapters. I still wasnt sure about the length though. Well, I've obviously hit 15 and kept moving, and I finally found a stopping point in my story: the last chapter. I felt like it gave a good stopping point in both Calvin and Jasmine's lives and left little to nothing without an answer. However, if you feel like there was something I left hanging in the last chapter, feel free to comment what it was and I'll try my best to develop an ending for the hanging topic in the epilogue.

That's the update on the story, now I need some feedback from you guys for the epilogue.. I want to know what you guys wanna see. It's just one question, but it's going to help me develop the setting for the epilogue and help me figure out exactly how much I'm able to put into the plot. 

I'm going to have it set in the future, otherwise it'd just be another chapter! So how far into the future would you guys like to see the story? You've got these choices: one year, three years, or five years.

Along with anything you felt like I left hanging and then how far you want it to be set, please comment anything you would like to see in the next chapter. I already have ideas of what I want the epilogue to be like, but I want to see how much of what I want you guys are already anticipating. I think it's fun to take that and then completely throw out the expected. So we'll see. The more comments I get on the time period, the more I'll have for consideration.

Thanks you guys!

xoxo, skyler♥