Marguerite II

Harry found himself alone. Again. Walking. He didn't even know where he was heading. His feet were just dragging him, his vision blurred by the tears that continued to fall.

He got to the park, his park. The place that helped him so many times, the place that held so many of his thoughts.

He sat on the bench and immediately put his head in his hands, his eyes threatening him not to ever stop shedding tears.

Why was he so sensitive?

Why was he so weak?

Why was he so dependent?

Why was he so stupid?

All this question crowded his mind ever since Zayn had left him.

Suddenly he felt someone else presence near him. Someone had sat down on the bench next to him. But he didn't really care, therefore he didn't even look up to see who this person was.

But this person decided to be annoying and tapped on Harry's shoulder. He considered ignoring the person, but the person redid the same gesture.

So Harry looked up and was surprised to see Zayn there.

At first he was out of words, but then almost spit, " what do you want, Zayn?"

Zayn looked down for a brief second and then looked up again," I wanted to give you this." he said holding up a marguerite to Harry.

Harry looked at it confused deciding whether to take it or not.

"Please?" Zayn pleaded.

Harry just couldn't resist him, so he hesitantly took the pretty flower into his shaky hand, another tear leaving his eyes. He immediately felt Zayn's finger wipe away that tear, sending shivers through Harry's body.

"Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't cry." The raven haired boy said, almost in a whisper.

"It's your fault." Harry choked.

"I know." Zayn said lowering his glance ashamed.

"Why?" Harry asked," why are you doing this to me?"

"'Cause, I'm a fucking idiot. I thought I was unhappy with you, but the truth is that you were the best thing in my life. You've always been the best thing in my life even when we weren't even friends. It may seem cliche, but it's true: you don't understand the value of what you have until you lose it, and trust me you are the most valuable thing on the planet. You are precious Haz. I gave you this marguerite as I did when we were little to ask you to start over."

At that point Harry had lost all the self- control he had, he was crying so hard. He had lost all his words. He didn't know what to say or do.

"I want you to at least forgive me."

"You fucking idiot, why can't you see you don't even have to beg for forgiveness whatsoever, you have me wrapped around your little fingers anyway. I never stopped loving you. But I can't forget the fact that you hurt me so bad. I may be weak, but I won't let you do what you when you want. I have to be sure this won't happen again."

"Please give me at least the opportunity to show you I care, to assure you this won't happen again. I don't wanna lose you anymore."

Harry hesitated but he knew that if not now he would have gave in anyway, so he sighed and nodded.

Zayn simled brightly and attacked Harry with a hug sinking his head in the crook of his neck, "I love you Haz, believe me."

The End

Okaaay so finally i'm back.

I hope you liked the story, if so leave a comment with the feedback.

Thanks to anyone who followed this depressing short story, I hope you liked it❤

- Ale