Prologue

"I'm done Harry" Zayn said sitting straighter on the couch where Harry and him were watching a movie in their house.

Harry's eyes widened when he looked at Zayn confused, his heart beating faster.

"What?!" He whispered not able to use his voice.

"Yes Harry, I can't do this anymore. I've thught long about this and I'm sure, I want this to be over." Zayn sighed.

"What do you mean?" Harry's voice broke.

"I'm not happy anymore in this relationship, I love you Harry," he said touching slightly Harry's cheek,"but I can't stay with you anymore."

Zayn got up form the couch and went into his room, starting to gather his things, putting them into a suitcase.

Harry followed him immediately, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"But Zayn, you can't do this to me. I love you. You can't go away. We've shared to much for you leave me like this" Harry cried out, not really caring if he sounded desperate.

"Harry stop it, I've made my decision."   He said taking his suitcase and going towards the front door.

Harry stayed there, crying, not able to move as he heard the door shut.

He stayed there in a house that suddenly felt too big, not able to understand why Zayn had left.

He was left alone by a person he loved with all his heart without a real explanation.

Hola!
Well this is the prologue. Short but all the chapters will be short anyway.

I hope you'll find this interesting, from next chapter the flashbacks will start.

Tell me your thoughts, comme and vote.

I'll try to update everyday.

-Ale💕