Sugar

"So how are you, Harry?" His bestfriend, Louis, asked him, while preapring him some green tea.

They've known each other since they both were six years old. Louis had always been with him and he had never left him. He was the only one who had always been there for him.

Even now that Harry was always moping around his house Louis was never annoyed by it, on the contrary he always found a comforting word for him.

"I am fine." Harry shrugged.

Louis raised an eyebrow, but let it go as always, he perfectly knew that Harry wasn't fine at all, and honestly he could understand it. How could someone get over a relationship of four years, especially after how theirs ended?

Louis passed the hot tea to Harry who thanked him with a sheepish smile.

"Would you like some sugar?" Louis asked.

"Yes please." He smiled. So Louis passed him some sugar.

"So Harry, you know I was thinking about ... " Louis started to talk but everything became blank and distant and oh no, it was happening again.

Harry was sixteen and after a whole afternoon studying, or better trying to understand maths without succeeding, he decided going to the small cafe down the road. He just needed a strong coffee to wake up his brain cells .

When he entered into the small and warm local, Harry's nostrils were immediately filled with a sweet scent. Harry loved this place, he loved the familiarity.

He walked towards the counter greeting the usual bartender.

"Hi Niall!"

"Hello Harry, how are you mate?" The petite blond boy cheered happily while wiping away something from the counter with a dish cloth.

"Fine Ni."

"So what can I get for you?" He asked smiling, as usual.

"A coffee, strong please."

While Niall busy making him his coffee, he heard the sound of the bell, which meant that someone had entered.

So out of curiosity Harry decided to turn around to see who it was, but being the clumsy boy he was, he bumped into the sugar bowl making it fall and break into million pieces, with the sugar spreading everywhere.

"Oh Gosh, I'm so sorry!" Harry exclaimed feeling very embarrassed. He couldn't believe he always had to do something to make a complete fool out of himself.

So he took some tissues and he kneeled down trying to wipe away somehow the sugar.

"Here, let me help you." He heard a warm and unknown voice say as he felt someone kneel near him.

Harry turned his head towards the stranger, finding himself in front of a beautiful and familiar face.

"I - you don't have to." Harry whispered to the raven haired boy with hazel-nut eyes.

The other boy smiled but then looked better at Harry and widened his eyes as he had realised something.

"A-Are you Harry?" The boy stuttered .

"Yeah?" Harry answered confused.

"I'm Zayn, you remember me?" Zayn said sweetly as he brushed slightly Harry's hair around his ear.

Harry's eyes widened too, as he couldn't help but lean into his touch.

"Are you that Zayn?" He almost squealed and the other boy nodded in response.

"I'm sorry to interrupt whatever is happening here, but I need to clear this mess up." Niall interrupted them.

Harry's flashback was interrupted by Louis frantically snapping his fingers in front of his face.

"Harry, wake up! It's happening again."

Hellooo!

Here you have the second parttt

Did you like it?

Let me know your thoughts, it is important for me.

-Ale♡