If We Ever Meet Again

"Harry, calm down, I told you, just a friend okay?" Louis said putting a hand on Harry's thigh and squeezing it a little bit.

"True, okay ... a new friend, a new face, I can do this." He breathed in, trying to convince himself.

The sound of a chair being pulled out from under the table got their attention. It was Louis' friend.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm late," the brown-eyed boy said,"by the way, I'm Liam, nice to meet you." He said smiling at Harry, extending his hand.

He loooked at it and hesitantly took it, "I'm Harry."

Liam nodded and sat down.

"So have you guys already looked at the menus?" He asked and they both shook their heads.

So they started looking at the menus and when they were ready to order they ordered.

After that they started having a conversation about university.

Even though Harry didn't partecipate much he discovered that he and Liam were following the same course at university and that they had a lot in common.

So yes, now he was quite happy that he had agreed to meet him, maybe they could really become friends and he thought that maybe he needed for real someone new in his life.

Zayn was still in his mind most of the time, though. That's why he wasn't really able to participate much in the coversation, even though he was usually a talkative and easy-going person. He was too busy thinking about Zayn.

He still felt happier than other days.

He sighed and spoke up, stopping the other two boys who where chatting lively, "Guys, I need the toilet for a sec."

He excused himself and started to go towards the restaurant toilet. When he got there he went inside one of the empty stalls and did his business.

When he was done he got out of the toilet stall and he washed his hands.

He turned around and was about to get out of the toilet when he bumped into someone, that had probably got in in the same exact moment.

"Oh, I'm so-" He stopped when he looked up and realized who he had bumped into, "Oh my God, Zayn," he said, not being able to move a muscle.

"Hi Harry," Zayn said, "how are you?"

Harry couldn't believe Zayn had the courage to ask that, anyone could tell just by looking at his face how he was.

"Really, Zayn?" Harry asked, noticing that Zayn's face was too close.

"Listen Haz, I'm sorry." Zayn whispered putting a hand around Harry's arm.

Harry lowered his glance to look at Zayn's hand, and even though the fact that it was touching him gave him a comforting feeling, he closed his eyes and shrugged it off.

He opened his eyes and looked right at Zayn's "You are not, and don't you dare call me that."

When he said that, he started to walk away even though he heard Zayn mumble a "Harry, please."

He couldn't believe he was being this strong, he had always thought that if he was to meet Zayn again he would have dropped down on his knees begging him to take him back.

His heart was beating quickly when he got back to the table with tears in his eyes.

Louis looked at him with a panicked expression.

"Louis, we have to go, now." Harry pleaded.

Here is part five, there is no flashback, but Harry and Zayn meet again.

What did you think of their encounter?

Its a little bit short and it kinda sucks but I hope you liked this chapter anyway.

What role do you think will Liam have?

Tell me your thoughts.

-Ale💕