One Direction Personal Imagines

Hello, One Direction Fans! Guess what? We are a part of the same fandom! Fandoms are like families, right? Well, I want to give back to my wonderful family! In order to do so, I'm going to start writing personal imagines, like on twitter, except mine have a few differences!

I always make my imagines really long, so they feel a bit more personal. It's not just a quick moment in time, it's a full romantic experience with one of the One Direction boys! Since I'm doing personal imagines, each one I write will be about one of you and your choice boy!

In order to get one written for you, you must contain the following information in a comment on either this story or my personal message board!(:

1. Your name.

2. The 1D member you want your imagine to be about.

3. A place.

4. Three words describing yourself.

5. One sentence describing what you want to happen in your imagine. If you don't care or don't have a specific idea yet, just say it's up to me.

Once I get around to writing yours, I will upload it in it's own chapter and the chapter will be dedicated to you. Comment, vote, and fan and if you thought it was good? If you don't like it, let me know and I'll try to write another one that you like better!

Okay, so that's the criteria! Now, it's just up to you to get commenting! Lots of love to all of you! xx