CHAPTER 14

<BEAU'S POV>

I woke up the next day with Kait in my arms. How I wanted this to last forever. I traced the jaw with my finger. I was going to miss her, a lot. Her final day was tommorow. I tried to get it out of my mind, but I couldn't. This was happening. I let out a sigh.

  "Good morning." A small whisper came from beside me. I looked down and saw Kait smiling at me. Her eyes were still bright and she looked beautiful. I realised how much I was going to lose. That sick choking feeling came back, but I still managed to smile.

  "Good morning, Mrs. Brook. How are you?"

  "Fine thank you." She kissed me and tried to get up, but she winced in pain and fell back. It destroyed her. The pain was unbearable, but somehow, she managed to hide all of it.

  "Are you okay?" I was alarmed. She smiled and nodded her head.

  "Yeah, you sorta get used to it." Awkward silence filled the room. "So, uh, is anyone visiting today?" She changed the topic.

  "Yeah, the boys. They will be here soon. What do you wanna do?"

  "Make things right before I go. Fix my mistakes and apologize." And as if right on cue, the boys came in. Luke hugged Kait and was the first to notice the ring.

  "Beau...did you? Oh my god! Kait, I'm so happy for you, you little slut!" The others crowded around and saw the ring. Jai patted me on the back and congratulated Kait and I. But all if us knew that this wasn't meant to be.

  "What do you wanna do Kait?" Daniel spoke up.

  "How about we just spend it here. I need to, ya know, talk to you guys one last time." Tears ran down her face, but she wiped them away.

  "Sure. Anything."

     *           *           *           *            *            *           

<KAITLYN'S POV>

Gosh, my last 24 hours. Hours passed like minutes, and minutes passed like seconds. Everything was suddenly faster and quicker. I looked around the room. I was alone. The guys had gone out to get food. I got up and walked to the window in the room. Sunlight peered through and hit my eyes. It burned a bit, but the heat felt nice and warmed my skin. Everything was suddenly so much clearer. The sky, the trees, the birds, everything. I outlined and traced patterns on the window. I suddenly realised that I was going to leave so much behind. Tears filled my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. I felt myself slouching and falling to the ground. I broke down and cried. I let it all out. I tried to act strong and like everything was okay. But it wasn't and it will never be. The feeling of losing something was so overwhelming, it hurt. I sobbed and cried. Tears stained my clothes.

  Suddenly I felt someone carrying me. It was Beau.

"Hey hey. Why are you crying?" He whispered to me. I leaned into his chest and cried some more. His scent burned through me.

  "I don't wanna let you go. I can't. I'm gonna miss you so much."

  "Hey, its harder for me than it is for you." He tried to calm me down and massaged circles into my back.

  "I'm gonna miss that. Beau, I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry."

  "For what?"

  "Everything" It was a whisper.

  "Come here. Your just tired, babe. Have some rest." He was crying. I shook my head. I looked around and saw the others.

  "James, sorry for not asking about you and Lindsay. I'm sorry that I got angry the other day. Luke, I'm sorry for being mean to you sometimes, like taking those pictures and stuff. Daniel, I'm gonna miss you like crazy. Jai..." I was cut off by him.

  "Shh. You were never wrong, you hear me? It was my fault, all this time. I was stubborn, stupid and selfish. You were right and always will be right. I didn't see what was exactly in front of me. I'm sorry, Kait."  All of us hugged and cried. I never wanted to let go. Too many memories...too many emotions shared."Okay, enough tears. I want you guys to promise me you guys will always be the five little sluts I always know. And that I- ughh! " I didn't get to finish my sentence when I felt the air being pulled out from my lungs. Shit. I think its time. I felt tears leave my eyes. The boys crowded around me. Shaking me,shouting for the doctor . Then _/\/\/\______

BEAU'S P.O.V

"Kaitlyn! No!" I shouted for her but the nurses stopped me from reaching her. "No!Fucking let me go! Kaitlyn babe hang in there! " "Sir! Calm down. We're trying our best. Please don't disturb the other patients" I pushed the nurse off a little bit to rough. I went to the corner of the room and sunk to the floor. My head in my hands. Thinking ofvery little thing I didn't do for Kait.The room was dead silent and I didn't like it one bit."Mr.Brooks?" The doctor called for me."Yes?" I said getting up followed by the boys. He took of his glasses and sighed. No. "We're really sorry " No."Your wife didn't make it. Time of death was 12;35 p.m." No! I pushed passed him and saw Kaitlyn lifeless on the bed . "Kaitlyn! Babe, please wake up. I need you. Hell we all need you. Please babe do it for me. I can't lose you. I love you Kaitlyn. So much" I sobbed . I placed her delicate little hands into mine and squeezed it tight. I sobbed and couldm't control my self. The boys were speechless. Their heads down , tears on the floor. "Be-Beau! Lo-look at the m-monitor! Guys!Look! "I heard James shout.My head jerked up at Kaitlyn. _/\_/\_

"Beau?" I heard her say.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thats it guys! How do you guys feel?Please vote and comment! This book is officially completed! Thanks for all the support!