CHAPTER 3

"Yeah! We are home! Sleep, at last bitches! And Beau, don't you dare come yelling at me and asking me to wake up. I will cut you, I swear." Luke yelled the moment he stepped into the house. He ran upstairs, and I heard his room door shutting behind him.

"Dibs on X-box. No cheating Daniel." James screamed from another corner. I peered out and saw Jai and Ariana. They were hugging and kissing, as usual. They talked for a bit.

  "What you doing, Kait?" I heard Beau's voice right by my ear. It made me jump a bit, cos' I was so not expecting it.

  "Damn, Beau! I dunno, just making sure she's not biting his head off or something." I answered, staring back into his greenish grey eyes.

  "Uh, okay. What you wanna do now?" He asked while we both walked towards the hall.

  "Maybe watch a movie or something. There's this new one by-" I was caught off guard by a pair of arms around my waist. I was hoisted up in the air and was spun around. I couldn't help but to giggle and laugh out.

  "Oh my god, thank you thank you thank you. Kait, thank you so damn much. I dunno how to repay you." It was Jai.

  "Okay okay. You can start by putting me down." I giggled and I felt him putting me back on the ground. He turned me around so I was facing him. "Thank you." He took off his snapback and put it on my head. Then, he gave me a peck on the cheek. I don't know why he does that, the snapback thing, but I guess that's just shows how close we've become. "You are honestly the bestest friend ever." He spun me one last time and ran upstairs. And within moments, I can hear him banging on his room door, asking Luke to come out.

  "You really have the most craziest brothers I've ever seen in my whole life, Beau." I laughed and jumped onto the couch, putting in the movie of my choice. "Come on, Beau. Its starting already."

<BEAU' POV>

  We sat down to watch "The Wolf Of Wallstreet". Kaitlyn sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. It was a DeCaprio movie.

  "Ya know what, Leo follows me on Twitter." I told her while playing with her silver like hair. She turned around with shocked eyes.

  "What the fuck? Like for real? You're not shitting me, are you?" She grabbed my iPhone out of my pocket and scrolled through my Twitter. "Damn, that's so damn cool, Beau. You lucky ass."

  "Ha! Not shitting you, am I?" I laughed. She shook her head and looked back at the TV. She was different than any other girl I've met. She hated shopping, which is kinda unusual for a girl, in my opinion. She also had a big appetite. She never actually cared about diets and shit like that. And, she was actually pretty smart. She hated girls who act dumb, so that they get to sleep around with men. She was sort of the exact opposite of every girl I've seen. She had big auburn eyes, with kinda silver hair with black highlights, which made her stood out, but I'm guessing its because of what she does. She is a DJ, so she had to look a bit....different. She never cared about what people said about her, but she did care about the ones close to her. That kinda explains why she did what she did for Jai earlier. To be honest, I kinda admire her, like in a best friend-ish way, if that even is a word.

  The movie ended about 2 hours latet and Kaitlyn was already asleep. Yeah, so much for WATCHING a movie. I shook her awake.

  "Hey, couldn't you just carry me upstairs?" Gosh, she is so lazy sometimes.

  "Ha! You wish, Kait. You're too heavy. I would have died on the stairs." I joked and she laughed at it.

  "Asshole. Fine, whateves. I'm gonna go take a shower." She got up and walked towards the room.

  "Don't hog up all the hot water, slut."

  "Yeah yeah. We'll see about that."