CHAPTER 12

<KAITLYN'S POV>

I woke up feeling a bit hungover from yesterday. Memories and emotions flooded back into my head. My heart ached and I felt sick. My head hurt. I tried getting up, but I felt strong arms around me. I shifted to my side and saw Beau next to me. For some reason, the sight of him made me smile, making me forget about the mess in my head. I managed to squeeze one hand out from his tight grip and ran my fingers through his hair. I leaned forward and kissed his nose.

  I felt him move a bit and his eyes shot open. His green eyes shocked me a bit. It always did. I smiled.

  "Good morning." I whispered. "Mind letting me go, Beau." He took a moment to process what I just said, and quickly loosened his grip on my waist.

  "Sorry." He played with my hair while looking at me in the eye. I nodeed my head.

  "S'okay." I got up and sat on the bed with my legs crossed. I felt Beau getting up and sat right in front of me. He held my hands. "I know what you did, babe." I was dumbfounded. What the hell was he talking about?

  "What?"

  "I know everything. About Jai and Ariana, about them showing up at the party yesterday, about the whole twitter thing, and..." He paused a bit, hesitating to say it.

  "And? And what Beau?" It was almost just a whisper.

  "And the fact that you hurt yourself, constantly because of it all." There was dissappointment and anger in his voice. My heary sank. He knew. Tears welled at my eyes.

  "Show me your scars, babe." He took one of my wrists and pulled up the sleeve. I didn't try to fight back.

  "Why?" I couldn't hold the tears back anymore, and they rolled down my cheek.

  "Because....I want to see how many times you needed me and I wasn't there for you, Kait. Why didn't you just tell me?" I stayed mute. I didn't know what to say. "Why didn't you just throw that ho out when you could? Why let her stay?" My head snapped up and I looked at Beau in the eye.

  "Because Beau...I just love all of you too much to do that." I was sobbing and I felt Beau getting alarmed. I almost never cried. I rested my head into his chest and cried. My tears were staining his shirt, but he didn't mind. He rubbed circles onto my back to calm me down. He lifted my head with a finger and wiped my tears.

  "Hey hey, don't cry. It doesn't matter what you did, but just don't do it again, okay baby? I'll always be there to kiss it better." He lifted my wrist and left a trail of kisses on it. "Better?" I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. He always made everything better. He always made ME better. I leaned on his chest, not wanting to ever let go or pull away. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Sorry. I always screw up or do something wrong. I'm such a mistake." I muttered into his chest.

  "Don't say that, babe. You are not. And even if you are, always remember that you are my beautiful, perfect mistake. I love you, Kait." I smiled. That was so him. Saying things that made you feel better, without actually making much sense.

  "I love you too." I heard my stomach rumble, and I guessed he felt it too. "Hungry, babe?" He said to me. I nodded. "Let's go get some food." Without any warning, he lifted me and sort of stradled me to the hall. It was a hot mess. Cups and beer bottles everywhere. There was even toilet paper hanging from the ceiling.

  "So, it really was some party, huh?" I asked him. He gave me a cocky grin.

  "Kait, when it comes to parties, don't doubt the master." I rolled my eyes.

  "So, is the 'master' also planning to clean all this up?" I laughed and kissed him. "Don't worry, we'll do this together." He smiled into the kiss. We didn't break it until we heard someone clearing their throat behind us.