CHAPTER 2

<KAITLYN'S POV>

  "Come on, guys. Let's go already." I heard Beau yelling from the door. Damn, this boy just loves going out! I grabbed my sunglasses and popped on my aqua pumps and got into the car. I sat in the front passenger's seat. I flipped out my phone and went through my emails. There were a few offers from the nearby clubs, asking me to DJ for them, since I was in town. I still Dj, but not in the same clubs all the time. Depends on where we were and how long we were there for. Normally, I would be invited as a guest DJ or something. I saw one from a place called 'The Underground' and it kinda looked interesting. I decided to respond to the offer. The boys chatted away. From the rear mirror, I could still see that bothered look on Jai's face. Honestly, sometimes, Ariana could really be a pain in the ass.

  "Hey, Jai. Could you give me your phone for a sec?" I asked in the most sweetest voice I could.

  "Kaitlyn, not now, love." He still had his eyes on the phone, probably still texting Ariana.

  "Okay, that's it." I grabbed it away. I was right. I smirked at him and punched in Ariana's number. She picked up on the first ring.

  "Jai, what do you want?" I heard ger in the other end. Shit! I called from Jai's phone.

  "Hey, Ari. It's me, Kaitlyn. Yeah, I just called to ask if you would wanna spend time with me if you are free. We could go shopping or something, since the boys are gonna be busy." I bit my lip while I waited for a reply.

  "Yeah, sure. Jai couldn't make it, so yeah. What time?"

  " In like half an hour. I'll pick you up. Okay, bye. TTYL." I hung up before she could say anything. I passed it back to Jai.

  "Your welcome, Jai. Now relax. If you call her back, or anything, I'll find you. Unless she calls first." I heard him mutter something under his breath.

  "I heard that."

  "But, Kait, you don't even like shopping," Luke said from behind me. God, he was right.

  "Yeah, but I'm doing it for Jai. She's been bothering him since this morning, and he's tired. So, I decided to cut him some slack. For a friend, this ain't nothing." I honestly did care for these boys. They were like my only family left.

  "Okay,sluts, we are here! Get out!" Beau yelled. Damn! This boy was just so loud.

  "So, guys. I'll see you back in like 2 hours. I'm taking the car." I yelled back and climed into the driver's seat.

  "Your not coming with us? But you never miss our interviews, Kait." Skip made a puppy face at me.

  "Skip, its just for this once, okay? 'Sides, I'm going to see Ariana anyways. It's for Jai." I smiled and started the car.

  "Okay, see you." He walked away, waving. I put on my sunglasses and checked the mirrors. Jai walked up and tapped on the window.

  "Hey, Kait. Thanks, like a billion." He gave me a peck on the cheek.

  "Hey, its nothing. I'm glad to do it." I pulled up the window and drove out of the carpark. Time to go see the biggest em' all. Ariana Grande

<JAI'S POV>

  I watched as she drove off. I was glad and sort of worried at the same time. Glad cos' Kaitlyn offered to keep Ariana busy. Worried cos' what would happen when we got back. Ariana wouldn't just leave me alone. She's gonna ask about how Kait had my phone, why wasn't it me who was with her and most probably say that she couldn't take it anymore and would want to break up. Shit! I couldn't lose her. I've loved her since ever. I try and try, but something is just not working. I burried my head in my hands.

  "Okay. Good morning, lads. Nice to see you again. Sorry for the slight inconvienience this morning. We really do apologize." My head shot up. A British woman with blonde hair just walked in. She must be our interviewer.

  "Nah. No probs. We were totally ready anyway." Beau said, followed by a few comments from the boys. I couldn't focus on the questions asked. It was just mumbles and laughter. Suddenly I felt my shoulder being shaken. It was James. "What the fuck, mate?" I asked him.

  "What the fuck me? What the fuck you! The lady just asked you a question, mate." Oh, god! I totally forgot about where I was.

  "Sorry about that. What was the question again?"

  "No, its okay. I was just asking about your relationship now, with Ariana." Oh, great! This was going to be one long interview

-2 HOURS LATER-

<KAITLYN'S POV>

  I drove back to SugarScape. Ariana sat beside me. She insisted on following me back. The back was filled with shopping bags, filled with useless shit I'd never use. I mean, the girl bought three same tops, but just in three different colors. She was just talking something about a new tour to promote her new album.

  "And then we might just stop by Paris, and then Milan. I saw the cutest bag online last night-..." Gosh, she just won't stop!

  "Okay, we are finally here. The guys will be coming out any momentm so yeah." I sat back and tapped the window with my fingers.

  "Hey Kait. How was it? Oh, hey Ariana. What's going on?" James hugged Ariana and eyeballed me at the same time. 'You didn't tell Jai, did you?' He mouthed it to me. I mouthed back a 'No' and a 'Sorry'. I suddenly heard Ariana squel and jumped out of the car. She must have seen Jai. I peered out and saw her hugging him and they were in a total lip lock. He looked happy and that's all that matters. Beau sat next to me.

  "How was the shopping trip?"

  "I swear I'm never doing it again." He laughed and gave me a hug.

  "So why do it?" I gave him a look.

  "Because Beau, I just care too much for you guys. I should be given a medal or something. I really feel like fucking Mother Theresa."