CHAPTER 4

Months passed as usual. Nothing much happened, except for interviews, meet and greets and also a few shows. We were back in Australia. We got together every once in a while when the boys wanted to make their Dare Sundays. I took a part time job at a local club, so I worked mostly on Friday's and Saturday's. It was part time, cos' I still worked for the boys.

  Dare Sunday's were always so fun to do, cos' the challenges were so sick, I just loved it. Luke normally won the challanges. The losers were normally Beau or Skip. Sometimes I cant even bear to watch them do the challanges because of the amount of shit Beau and Skip throw up.

  We were in the middle of a Dare Sunday when I recieved an email. I didn't tell the boys about it, since they were still in the middle of the video. It was from the management. "You guys, you might wanna see this. Its fucking important" I yelled at the top of my lungs. The boys crowded around. James grabbed my phone from my hand and read the email out loud : "Blah blah blah....good job on album sales....blah blah blah...oh my fucking god, its dates...for our new tour" Immediately, I was surrounded my screaming and 'Hell yeahs' from all of the guys. "When do we start?" I heard Jai asking.

  "Like next month." I heard him let out a sigh . "You okay, Jai?" He looked at me with tired eyes. "When do we end?" "I dunno. Maybe like in three or four months. I really dunno." He nodded silently and went upstairs. I was going to go after him, when I felt myself getting thrown in the air. Damn! These boys have to stop being this strong.

  "Oh my god, Kait! We are going on tour....we are going on tour." It was Luke. He sang in a sing-song voice and twirled me around, just like what his twin would have done, if he wasn't so depressed looking all the time. I couldn't help but laugh and hugged him back. Luke was also one of my best friends in the house.

  "Yeah! I know right! I'm honestly so happy for you guys!" I mumbled into his neck.

  "You know what, bitches. We should go and fucking celebrate." Skip yelled from beside Beau, and fist-pumped him. I saw Beau walking towards me. "Kait, where's Jai?" "He went upstairs, maybe to his room. I'll go get him." I went upstairs and stopped in front of the twin's room. I heard yelling from inside.

  "Its not my fault. I can't-"

  .....

  " You don't understand."

  ....

  "Wait. Don't hang up. Don't-" Well, I guess they hung up, cos' I didn't hear anything after that. I knocked on the door. "Leave me alone. Fuck!" His voice sounded shaky.

  "Jai, its me, Kaitlyn. The boys are going out to celebrate. So, I just wanted to let you know, okay?" I stepped away and went downstairs. "So, is he coming?" I heard James asking me. "I dunno. He didn't say. Maybe-" I was cut off by Jai's voice. "Yeah yeah, I'm coming. Let's go." I walked them to the door. I didn't go out with them cos' I was still just 18. "I'm gonna get stoned, bro" That was definately Beau. "Yeah! Let's get crazy in this bitch. Woo!" I laughed. "Yeah yeah. But don't get too fucked. I don't want any of you running home naked." The boys laughed. "Yeah, sure thing, mum."

  "Kait. I'm sorry for just now. I didn't know it was you. I didn't mean it, tho." Jai's voice suprised me. I smiled at him.

  "Rough day, eh? Nah, its totally okay. Go ahead. The boya are waiting already." He kissed the top of my head and left.

  "See ya, Kait."

-----------------------------------------------

I sat on the couch, watching the Jimmy Fallon Show. I was in one of James's oversized jumper, which reached my knees. My hair was in a messy bun and I was munching popcorn like there was no tomorrow. It's been hours since the boys went out, and it was already 1 in the morning. I yawned and wiped away the teas in my eyes, when I felt my phone buzz. It was a text from Luke: 'Jai left already, I think he might be heading home.' And within minutes, I heard the front door opening. I turned and saw a very drunk Jai walking in. I got up and walked him to the couch. Tears stains were visible in the dim light. He's been crying.

I seated him on the couch, hoping that he would sober up. 'Say something, Kait.' My head was yelling at me.

  "Okay, hey Jai. Are yoy okay?" He looked at me with watery eyes. He smelled of booze and alcohol. A lot of it.

  "Why did she do it, huh? Wasn't I good enough? Tell me, Kait!" He half yelled and whined. What was going on? Then, I took a wild guess, hoping that I was wrong.

  "Is it Ariana? Did...did something?" My voice was just a whisper. His head shot up from his hands and his eyes bore into mine.

  "Yes. What did I do, Kait? I gave her...everything." He burried his face in the crook of my neck and broke down.

  "Oh, Jai. Its not you. She didn't deserve you. Jai, look at me." He turned and look at me. "You did nothing wrong. Okay? She just didn't deserve you." I ran my hands in his hair, calming him down. Gosh, no wonder he was yelling in his room just now. I walked him to his room and laid him down. He slept the moment his head hit the pillows. I turned off the lights and walked back to the hall.

  The door opened an hour later. The boys had already come back, drunk and fucked up. "Hey hey. We're back slut. Goodnight." Skip slurred as he walked pass me. James looked a bit sober. Luke passed out on the couch I was sitting on. Beau came in, stinking of alcohol. "Hey, where's Jai?" His voice was husky and hoarse. His eyes were kinda watery, too. But, it wasn't tears. Thank god.

  "He's in his room. He's asleep."

  "Good. What happened? Little bitch walked out on us after talking on the phone-"

  "Beau, Jai and Ariana broke up."