CHAPTER 10

-THREE DAYS LATER-

<BEAU'S POV>

I woke up with Kait in my arms. I brushed some of her hair away from her face. Today was the day. I got up and stood next to her. She'so gonna hate me for this.

"WAKE UP SLUT!!!" Her eyes shot open. "What the fuck" She muttered under her breath. She gave a death stare. "Beau! You son of a-. I'm so gonna get you." She chased me around the room and we both fell back on the bed, with her on top of me. "What was that for, babe?"

"Its morning. And its your birthday. That's why." I leaned forward and pecked her on the lips. "Happy birthday, princess."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean that you gotta make me half deaf on my birthday, right?" She said while pouting. She got up and started walking out.

"Hey, where are you going.?" I yelled. She stopped and turned back. "Payback time." Oh, hell no! She ran to Luke and Jai's room, with me trailing behind her. I walked in and saw her on top of Luke. "What are you doing, Kait?" "Oh, you'll see." Luke was already awake and staring at her. So was Jai. She lifted his shirt and ran her hands up and down his abs. I heard Luke trying his best not to make a sound. "Say your sorry and will never do that again." I just rolled my eyes. "Okay, fine. Have it your way then." "Wait what-" Before I could say anything, she started licking his abs from up to down. Luke was honestly going crazy. "Okay okay. Fine, Kait. I'm sorry and I won't anymore. Will you stop?" She smiled and stopped. She got off of Luke and walked past me. "Good. Love you, Beau." I let out a sigh. My brothers stared at me.

"Quite a girl you've got there, Beau." Jai chuckled.

"Yeah, she's crazy." Luke said, pulling his shirt down. I shrugged and smiled.

"What can I say, my girl knows me." I wasn't angry. She knew I was sort of the jealous type. She knew my every strength and weakness.

"Yeah, well I guess now I know her too, huh?" They burst out laughing and fist pumped each other.

"Yeah yeah." I threw a pillow at them and left the room. "Get ready soon sluts. We have a ton to do today." I walked to the hall, where I saw Daniel on the couch, scrolling through twitter. "Hey Beau. I've gotten the word out and sent out invites. Most replied as attending. And best things is...I found some of her friends, who are going to fly down to visit. They will be here any sec." I nodded my head in approval. They would make a good distraction. There was a knock on the door and I went to open it.

"Hey I'm Beau. Its so awesome that you guys could make it. Kait will be coming soon, so here's what I want you guys to do..."

<KAITLYN'S POV>

I stepped out of the showers. I chose a black top which said 'YOU CAN'T ARREST ME, I'M FAMOUS' in gold writing with skinny jeans. I did natural makeup and let my hair loose. My phone was buzzing with birthday DM's and tweets. But I couldn't actually pay attention to any of them. I was still thinking of...us. It still felt like a dream. "Hey Kait. Are you going to be in there all day?" His voice shook me a bit. I snapped out of my daydream and walked out. "Yeah yeah. Calm your tits.I'm coming, Beau." I went to the hall and saw him standing near the door. "What is it?" I asked.

"So rude. Especially to our guests. Won't you at least say hello?" He pointed to the tv area. I looked around and saw familiar faces. "Oh my god..."

"Suprise! Happy birthday Kait." I was lost for words. They were my oldest friends. I hadn't seen them in ages. We were hugging and laughing. My best friends, Alyssa and Cassie were there. I felt tears at my eyes, but I wiped them away.

"Its been so long you guys." I finally managed to say something.

"Yeah. Too long. How have you been, babe?" I was just about to answer when Daniel spoke up. "Okay. This is cute and all, but you might wanna take it somewhere else. We've got shit to handle." He pushed us out of the door. "What the-? What are we supposed to do?" I wasn't ready for anything. One minute I'm getting hugged by my besties, and the next I'm getting kicked out from my own room. Beau gave me something. It was hard and rectangular. It was a credit card. "Beau-" He cut me iff by kissing me on my lips. "Go have fun. I know you don't like shopping, but your friends aren't gonna be here forever. Love you babe." He shut the door in my face. Looks like I don't have a choice.

"Girls, looks like we are going to the mall."

-------------------------*************-----------

We walked past the stores, looking at the displays. We stopped at this place Alyssa insisted on going. They tried on clothes while I watched. "Aww...come on birthday girl. Try something on." Before I could answer, Alyssa dragged me into the dressing room and stripped me off my clothes. "Aly...what the fuck, girl?! You crazy ass bitch" I yelled and we laughed hysterically. Cassie brought in clothes and I was basically tortured to wear them. They didn't stop till I picked one. So I did. I chose a shirt which had the words REBEL printed on it. I also bought a snapback. "Happy?" I asked sarcastically. "Yeah. Very." They giggled and we walked out of the store. "Kait, he really loves you doesn't he?" I was taken back by the sudden question. I nodded and smiled. I blushed a little bit everytime someone talks about him. I did really like him, like hella lot. We got to the parking spot and got in. Time to go back and see what those retards had in mind.

----------------------------------'------------

We walked into the room. The girls held the bags of clothes and stood behind me. I walked in, and the room was dark, not one sound. "Oi, sluts. I'm home you bitches." The lights were suddenly turned on.

"SUPRISE KAITLYN!!!" I was dumbfounded. Cheering and clapping surrounded me. There were people I knew and also people I didn't know in the hotel suite. Confetti and glitter was everywhere. Beau came up to me and lifted me and kissed me. "Happy birthday princess. You are fucking legal now." People raised cups and cheered some more. I couldn't help but laugh too. I looked to my friends. "You bitches were in it too, huh?" They nodded and raised their cups. "SHOTS FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!" Someone yelled and Luke came over with shot glasses. He gave me one and I gulped down the teqilla, which burned my throat, but I got over it.I couldn't remember much after that, but what I DID remember was that that wasn't my last taste of booze.

<TWO HOURS LATER>

I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of NORMAL water. The song "Wasted" by Tiesto was playing, but I wasn't. I looked around the wild party and smiled. The boys really put in so much effort into this. Then, I noticed something. Jai wasn't here, but then, what else was new. "Hey birthday bitch. What are you doing here? Come on." James voice came from the hall. The moment I went to the hall, people came over and started wishing me Happy Birthday and offered even more drinks. I got into a conversation with a complete random when someone spoke from behind me. "Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn." That voice. So damn familiar. I turned around, and she was standing right there, in a skanky dress which made me nauseated.

"Ariana?! What the fuck?!"

I stared at her. Is it really her, or was I just to drunk? I felt her hug me, but I pushed her off. What the hell did she think we were....best friends???

"What the hell are you doing here? You really have some nerve showing your face around here, you skank. What do you think your doing...trying to win Jai back? Well he's so much better now FYI." I just snapped at her. Just looking at her face made me pissed off and mad. But, she just smiled.

"Well, I'm here because Jai invited me." WTF?! I was about to yell at her when Jai showed up.

"Oh, hey Kait. Happy birthday." I just smiled.

"I see that you have brought company." I said sarcastically. No, this was already too much.

"Yeah, hope you didn't mind. Do you Kaitlyn?" It was Ariana. I was about to literally yell my ass off, but then I saw Jai looking at me with pleading eyes. There was no way I could kick her out. Ugh, I hated this.

"No. I don't. Have a good time." I rolled my eyes, but tried to not show ALL of my disgust.

"Thank you, Kait." Then she leaned in close to my ear and whispered something so that Jai couldn't hear it. "And why should I try to win him back, when I already have." She grabbed Jai and kissed him hard. Then, they walked away into the crowd.

Oh my fucking god. What the hell just happened?