CHAPTER 6

<JAMES'S POV>

  I heard the sound of a door slamming and woke up. What the hell happened? I woke up on the kitchen counter and it killed my back. "That was brutal" I mumbled under my breath. "Can't I just get some fucking sleep, without the noise? God-" I was cut off when I saw Kaitlyn on the stairs. My head was killing me, and my back, and I almost stumbled over. I felt hands on my shoulders, helping me to get back to my feet. It was Kaitlyn. "Your gonna kill yourself one day, James." She mumbled and sat me down. "Haha. What would I do without you?" I laughed, but she stayed silent. Something was wrong. "Why are you crying, Kait? What happened? Is everything okay?" I honestly got a little alarmed. She wiped the tears with the back of her hand.

"No. I'm fine James. Stop yelling. Your gonna wake up Luke." I looked over at the couch and saw Luke passed out on it. He was shirtless and pantless too. We must have gotten really fucked up.

  "Okay okay, sorry. But really, why were you crying?" I lifted her face with a finger.

  "Its Jai. He and Ariana broke up, and its killing him. He just walked out a few minutes ago. I don't know where he is, so don't bother asking. It just breaks me too see him this depressed and sad. He keeps blaming himself, and I just don't know what to do. I know its none of my buisness, but I can't go on seeing him like this." She made sense. She and Jai were really close friends. They kinda clicked the most since they met.

  "But, its not official yet, right. Don't take it hard on yourself, Kait. Shit like this always happens, especially if your in a relantionship. Just like me and Lindsay. Things have not been all smooth sailing for us. Its gonna be okay." Lindsay was my girlfriend for a while, till I found out that she was cheating on me with her ex. So,the only thing was that me and Lindsay broke up ages ago. But, I just never told anyone. Not now. It wasn't the right time.

  "Yeah, that's not the problem. Ugh, you won't understand James. But thanks anyway." I watched her get up. "Where you going?" She smiled and went to the hall. "Ha! Taking over Beau's job" I laughed.

  "Where is that slut anyway?" I hollered.

  "Fuck would I know. Showering maybe." Speaking of showers, I was dying for one. I got up and went upstairs to my room.

<KAITLYN'S POV>

  I walked over to Luke. This would be fun. I took out my mobile phone and started recording. "Okay, so this is Lukey, passed out on the couch. You know what they say, no shirt, no pants, no service. So, I'm gonna try to wake him up." I whispered into the camera with the softest, tiniest voice I could. I put it on the table and went up to his side. I took a deep breath and with all my might, I yelled. "Wake up SLUT!!!" Luke woke up and almost fell from the couch. He took a while to process what was going on. "What the fuck?!" He looked terribly funny. His hair was a mess and all over the place. I couldn't help but to burst out laughing.

"Good morning, Luke. Did you have any dreams?" He stared me dead in the eye, but it didn't intimidate me at all. "Yeah, if it involved strangling you, well then yeah, that was pretty much it. I'm so gonna get you, you little slut!" I laughed till I started tearing up. " Oh yeah? How are you gonna do it without any pants?" "Huh?What the hell?" He tried covering up but failed. I got the camera and focused on him. "Nice legs, Luke. Smile for the camera, sweetie." I saw his eyes grow wider by the second. "Oh My GAWD! You got the whole thing on tape?! KAITLYN!!!" I ran before he said another word, and he started chasing me all around the house.

<BEAU'S POV>

  I got out of the showers and got changed. I wore a 'Dirty Pig' shirt with shorts and a snapback. I heard screaming and laughing the moment I walked out of my room. I went downstairs and saw Luke on top of Kaitlyn, trying to get something from her hands.

  "C'mon, Kait. Just give it."

  "Nope."

  I cleared my throat, since they didn't notice me behind them. "Get a room, sluts. And get some pants, mate." I passed by and slapped him butt.

  "No, not till she deletes that video. Kait...please." He made a pouty face at her.

  "Yeah Kait. Just do it. My eyes are buring at this horrible sight." She gave in. "Okay okay. Fine you little bastards. But, I'm so not regreting that. So, now, I'm guessing that yoy are going to get off me then, huh Luke?" I saw him smirk. "Or, maybe not. You feel nice under my ass, Kait."

  "Eww, you fucking perv." She pushed him off and got up. "Yeah, but I'm YOUR fucking perv." He screamed at her ear and we started laughing. At that very moment, Daniel came in from his room shoving his laptop on the table. "You retards might wanna take a look at this!" Everything got serious and we crowded around the laptop. The headlines were loud and clear. "Hollywood Celeb Couple Jai Brookes and Ariana Grande Over: Jariana Hits The Rocky Road" Luke read it out loud. Shit! This just got official!