THE RAPE CASE - EPISODE 2

Àsàké was done helping her màámi out in the kitchen and serving her father his lunch, when she decided to take a stroll with some of her friends.

Mr Oyedele came late that day and so he was the last to take lunch as others have already taken theirs, but the lunch was more fun with Ìyá Àsàké keeping his company, giving him every available gists, especially that of their neighbours that were always fighting over sex. They laughed and laughed as Mr Oyedele teased her of his desire to have intercourse that night. "Haaaa Oyedele Ajani, Okùnrin meta, léyìn ise oko e tún fé ní intercourse" said Iya Asake smiling at her darling husband battling with pònmó. "Koko ni ara ota n le o" he said after dropping the remnants of the pònmó in his stew. "Or do you want to eat?" "No, I will wait till night when you will eat my own" said Iya Asake. "Is that a Yes?" Iya Asake could not talk as she was now blushing.

"Where is Asake?" Mr Oyedele asked washing his hands and cleaning his mouth. "She has gone out with her friends, wón ti lo se ré, kò ní pé dé" she replied packing the nylon of àmàlà and other plates on the table. "She should shaa becareful to rí mi ò trust gbogbo àwón òdómokùnrin àdúgbò yìí o" he said while trying to rest his back. "Olorun a maa ba mi so o" Ìyá Àsàké said coming back to keep the company of her husband.

***

Back on the street were the three girls, Kemisola, Oladapo, and Àsàké on their way to Kemisola's boyfriend's house. "Are you sure he will be at home and he is ready to host us? Asked Oladapo curiously. " he definitely must be because he was the one that asked me to bring my "two" friends along when coming" Kemisola answered smiling to herself."I won't be staying long sha o because of my parents"Àsàké said, looking puzzled. "Won de o, Mommy's pet" replied Oladapo while they approach their destination. "Eyin le mo, I am shaa not staying long." As they approached their destination, Femi can out to welcome them having seen them from the window. He was so eager to see them that at the sight of them he jumped to his feet and was almost running to meet them. After tightly and romantically hugging Kemisola, he turned to her friends to give greet them as well, even though Àsàké rejected the hug and preferred the hand shake. "I am glad you guys made it, we've been waiting for you" "weeee!!!????" Chorused Oladapo and Àsàké."ladies, I am sorry I didt inform you earlier" replied Kemisola.

To be continued...