THE RAPE CASE PART 10

"Yemí, what made you do it? If at all you wanted sex by all means, why forcefully with Àsàké" Mr Ajánlekòokò said as he watched his son with a bitter eyes at the police custody. "Daddy please help me, it was not an intentional act, I was pushed to do it, I never knew it would go this far, but I was not the only one involved" he said to his father as inspector Temiloluwa watched him explain and asked him to continue with his explanation as he himself was long gone in thoughts of Tèmítópé. "Okay Sir, I will confess and tell you how it all happened" he said. "On that faithful day, I was just on my way on an errand in the morning when Kémisólá approached me..." "And who is Kémisólá?" His father asked anxiously. "Kemi was a friend of mine when we were in Secondary School before we all got admission except her" he said "Continue" said Inspector Temiloluwa. "Àsàké was always seen as the most descent girl amidst us and truly she was, because according to kemi she was still a virgin until the day I had an encounter with her..." "Raped her" said Inspector Temiloluwa cutting in. "Okay sir, raped her..." "Please save the story and go straight to the point" his father said. "Please allow him to talk sir, every information will be needed for proper investigation sir" inspector Temiloluwa said checking his time to know how much time he still has to hook Tèmítópé up at office, if at all the address on the card is correct. "To cut the long story short, Kemisola arranged me to have sex with Àsàké by all means..."so you have become a pornstar having sex anyhow with people" his father said. "So what then later happened?" "Kemisola told me she had two options of taking away her freshness and innocence, one was to take her to her boyfriend's place and if that did not work, then me with force and truly it did not work at her boyfriend's place and so being that I was already waiting in front of the boyfriend's place since they entered with Bro Jídé's bike and immediately she saw me, she begged me to carry her home, which I did, but changed the route along the way to the place already prepared for the event..." "Rape!!!" Inspector Temiloluwa screamed at him. "For the rape to take place" he said with a trembling voice. "In an attempt to run away having understood what was at stake, she fell from the bike and got injured and immediately I rough handled her when she was proving strong because I must do it, because Kémisólá has a video of me having sex with the Principal's daughter and she threatened to show everyone including you" pointing to his father. "Ayé mi ò, you mean you were blackmailed!!!!????" "Yes sir" he said now shedding tears. "On countless occasions I have done things out of my will because of fear" he said. "And now you have put yourself in real trouble" said the inspector. "The police station is open to you anytime to make your complaints, you refused to and now you will dance to your own composed music, by the way, how do we find Kemisola...?"