THE RAPE CASE PART 9

"Daddy, Mommy, if you are reading this, it means I am dead already, it is not my wish to do this but I can't stand the shame that will follow this incidence, more so, I overheard the doctor saying it will be hard for me to ever conceive due to the injuries sustained internally and externally. My Spirit will never forgive Oláyemí Ajánlékòo for doing this to me. I love you dad and mom, bye." Read by Barrister Tèmítópé joyfully confirming that it is not their own Yemí that did it. The question now is who was the Yemí?

Mr Oyedele and everyone present were rendered speechless because the parents of the Yemí in question were part of the sympathizers.

Immediately the release of Yemí Abíónà's was ordered by Inspector Temiloluwa who has been staring at Barrister Tèmítópé for only God knows time and immediately called for the arrest of Yemí, the real culprit.

Mr Ajánlékòo was rendered helpless and speechless when his son confirmed that he did it on phone, to make matters worse, they were the neighbors of the Oyedeles.

Barrister Tèmítópé was set to go and pick her brother up when Temiloluwa walked up to her after summoning the courage to face his old love. "I know I am not worthy of your attention but at least..." Before he could finish his pitiful speech, Tèmítópé already banged the door of her Picanto and zoomed off, but fortunately, for Temiloluwa, her business card dropped while she's was rushing to get her car keys and run away, he picked it up and shamefully walked away.

***

At Yemí Abíónà's house, was jubilation of the arrival of their son who has been in prison for the past few days the rape case has been on. "I just got mail confirming your acceptance of consideration for admission at Army School." "Daddy please!!!!" Pleaded Yemí as Tèmítópé just smiled and walked to her room to rest, knowing fully well that her dad was only trying to scare him, and their secret will remain secret, she thought to herself as she walked to her room. The image of Inspector Temiloluwa kept on flashing as she cannot decipher how on earth their path crossed again after all the damaged caused, to make the matter worse he was the inspector in charge of the just unraveled rape case, but she let go of the thoughts and decided to relax after the day's stress.