THE RAPE CASE PART 5

"I really don't know anything about it, Oládàpò told me she left angrily yesterday ma" Kemisola told Ìyá Àsàké while they were at the hospital's reception waiting for the Doctor's report. "And why on earth did she leave angrily?!" Mr. Oyedele questioned angrily. While discussions were ongoing the doctor appeared with some papers in his hands. "Mr. Oyedele, please you really have to calm down and listen to me" doctor Jide told Mr. Oyedele, calming him down and walking him to his office. "As I was saying sir, before your daughter..." "My daughter what!!!!!!?" Mr. Oyedele cut in before Doctor Jide could finish talking. "that's why I said you should calm down, before she went into coma, she kept on mentioning a name Yemí" said Doctor Jide settling down in his office chair. "O better!!!...does that mean somebody called Yemí would have done this to her?" "Probably sir" "Aye mi! Tèmi bá mi...Okay Doctor, thank you, so for how long will she remain in coma" "It won't be long sir"

Mr. Oyedele now very fury, stormed out of the doctor's office to meet Ìyá Àsàké to explain the situation of things on ground to her. "Kemisola, tell me who is Yemí!!!" Mr. Oyedele Shouted on Kemisola who is now shivering ". Okay sir"

To be continued...