THE RAPE CASE PART 4

"Iya Àsàké, you see what I am always hammering on, does Àsàké think because she now has admission ó kàn lè máa se anyhow, this is 8pm and she's nowhere to be found" Mr Oyedele said pacing furiously up and down with Ìyá Àsàké trying to pacify him pleading on behalf of Àsàké. "If anything should happen to her, I will hold you responsible" while still pacing up and down, to and fro, there came a sound at the gate. "Taa ni?!!" Shouted Ìyá Àsàké, rushing outside to confirm who could be banging the gate like a stranger that has never been to their compound before, but to her surprise, it was a no stranger, it was Àsàké looking roughly molested with her clothes torn apart and her bra nowhere to be found. With tears forming in Ìyá Àsàké eyes. "Who did this to you?" She asked curiously and angrily. "What happened?" Before she could get hold of her, Àsàké was already on the floor, exhausted and molested, only then did Ìyá Àsàké discovered that her daughter has been mightily raped and brutally "disvirgined" with glaring evidence as she fell down. "Baaaaaaabaaaaaaa Àsàké!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted with every strength in her struggling with Àsàké on the floor. "Wón ti ba tèmi jé o!!!!!!" Shouted Ìyá Àsàké now wailing. Before Mr Oyedele could reach the gate, Àsàké has lost consciousness which made rushing her to the nearest hospital inevitable and very pertinent and highly germane. "Sé o ti rí ayé e lode. I told you! I warned you but you won't listen" furiously said Mr. Oyedele to Ìyá Àsàké who has been baptized with erosion of tears while Àsàké is being attended to. "Who could have done this to me?" Ìyá Àsàké said knowing fully well that the only way to find out is by contacting Oládàpò and Kemisola because they went out together...

Who did this?

To be continued...